Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 please read - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

when i can submit my indy-art ?

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

If you look at the title above your avatar, you'll see that you're a restricted member. With that title, you're unable to submit anything into the galleries. Check your guestbook and find the username of the moderator that restricted you, and contact them - they'll let you know if your restriction time is up, and lift it - if it's time to. Once you're a normal member again, you'll be able to submit your indy-art.

However, since you are indeed restricted, I suggest reading the FAQ and Policy (which also includes the rules for Indy Art submitting), so that when you're a normal member again, you'll better adhere to MT's rules.

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

Bernouli

Retired Moderator

Bernouli

It's Never Lupus!

Since your guestbook posts are expired I'll tell you why you are restricted. You received your 3rd warning for submitting pixiv under 2nd account: http://nelvita.minitokyo.net/ and creating a dupe account. Actually it appears you have many duplicate accounts..

Signature
sheq's neenja mod

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Dupe accounts taken care of.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.