Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Personally i don't understand what the problem is - Minitokyo

Personally i don't understand what the problem is

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Strike105X

Strike105X

ヒットハード&高速

This paper has been made through vectoring techniques from scratch, at first i thought it was because i had a previous version of it uploaded, but since that was also taken down i said thought that must've been the problem... even on ap it has been approved without a problem:

http://strike105x.deviantart.com/#/d4exyit

Signature

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

The wallpaper was deleted due to 'Wallpaper Quality' (please, next time include the deletion message you got when your wallpaper was deleted - the mod's reason is at the bottom). I checked both of them and besides the words 'Kusakabe Maron' being slightly moved compared to the original, I saw absolutely no difference between the original and revised version. My best guess would be that the wallpaper has some quality issues like the vectored image of Maron having color leaks (in her bangs/forehead), background looking too grainy and the overall image looking slightly too blurry.

Signature

Strike105X

Strike105X

ヒットハード&高速

If you saw no difference i'm sorry but that means you didn't looked close enough or haven't enlarged to full display the image (i noticed that in some cases hitting download offers better results then just clicking the image on deviant), lines have been improved, the color leaks have been removed starry sky in the background is not noisy. Now i looked that comment in the pm (thanks for that hint) and it wasn't due to wallpaper quality but blurriness, on my display and those whom i asked it didn't appear so, but i think i got a feeling what effects might have made it seem so on some display's which is why i made a few modifications and will try reuploading it, now that i figured out what the supposed problem was.

Signature

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

In comparison to the original one you posted in 2009 and the two recently revised ones, there's a difference with blurriness, but the recent ones still look blurry on my screen as well. The two recently posted ones, like alenas stated, look identical, besides a slight shifting of text. One suggestion: post your wallpaper in the Sandbox, so that other members can offer critique, give ideas, and help ensure that your wallpaper is gallery ready before you attempt to post it again.

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.