Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite Country, Pop, Rock or Rap Song? - Minitokyo

Favorite Country, Pop, Rock or Rap Song?

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Okay so this is just what I'm wondering... personally my favorite Pop song is "Unbroken" by Demi Lovato, My favorite Country song... well that would be anything by Taylor Swift... XD... and Rock... i think "Beside You" by the Canadian Band Marianas Trench, and Favorite Rap song... i think "Love The Way You Lie" by Eminem Featuring Rihanna.. so how about you?

I'm just a girl
Signature Image

lol. my favorite pop song is "we r who we r" by kesha.. don't ask me why :3 my favorite country song would i guess be "you belong with me" by taylor swift, im not much of a country fan though.. my fav rock song is either "fallen leaves" by billy talent or "holiday/boulevard of broken dreams" by green day X3 or maybe "lost in stereo" by all time low.. and i dont listen to rap XD

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

Here are my favorites in all of those categories, expect pop, cause' I really need to think about that one. D;

Rock: Whoa, I have a lot of favorites actually... I'll have to post three.

* "Surrender" by Billy Talent, (I literally loved this song so much, I listened to it over and over again for a week.)

* "If I Fell" by The Beatles, (me and the golden oldies are best friends, but The Beatles in my opinion are ageless. This is a song of endless nostalgia to me.)

* "Pressures" by Apartment, (The way the song goes at 3:30 always gives me happy chills. The next album I purchase online will be theirs.)

Hip-Hop: "Thieves in the Night" by Black Star (which consists of Mos Def and Talib Kweli) - (honestly, one of the best songs in its genre I've ever heard. It has amazing lyrics and a powerful message.)

Chasin after death
so we can call ourselves brave?
Still livin like mental slaves
Hidin like thieves in the night from life
Illusions of oasis makin you look twice

"The 18th Letter (Always and Forever)" by Rakim - (oh my god, this song is amazing. It makes today's Hip-Hop, even the most recognized artists, look mediocre. With songs like these, no one can truly call Hip-Hop/Rap unintelligent.) Some of my favorite lines:

When it was one mass of land
With one nat'(nationality) of man
And the whole mass was ran
Under one master plan
Since the world’s metamorphosis
And the plan is kept in orbit
Turntables we spin off it
But the needles never skip off it
Rhythms we expressin'
Similar to our ancestors
It’ll answer your questions
If you understand the message

and

The 18th letter
The prophesy professor
I stay clever
Long as the planet stay together
Bring up praise from Mecca
Make a phrase for the better
In new days to remember
Always and forever

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

Legionary

Legionary

Ramen Loving

Pop: This Love - Maroon 5. Love this song. Srsly.

Rock: Even Flow - Pearl Jam.

Rap: How do you want it - 2pac featuring K.Ci & Jojo. The best rap song ever.

Signature
"I wish the real world would just stop hassling me" - MB20

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

Quote by LegionaryRap: How do you want it - 2pac featuring K.Ci & Jojo. The best rap song ever.

It's been forever since I've heard this song! Oh, how I've missed it. ಥ⌣ಥ

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

Quote by SolenmSerpent
"Surrender" by Billy Talent, (I literally loved this song so much, I listened to it over and over again for a week.)

Omg! i love that song! and i am so happy to find another billy talent fan XD they are rare in my corner of the world~

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

Quote by LadyTextaholic

Quote by SolenmSerpent
"Surrender" by Billy Talent, (I literally loved this song so much, I listened to it over and over again for a week.)

Omg! i love that song! and i am so happy to find another billy talent fan XD they are rare in my corner of the world~

Yeah, I'm a big fan - they have some of the best song lyrics, I could listen to their music for hours. *_*
Nice to come across another fan on MT! :)

If you like Billy Talent, you might like a band called JJ72. Some of my favorites from them are "Oxygen", "October Swimmer", and "Algeria". They're disbanded, but they were an influence for many popular bands.

thank you! :) they are definitely going on my ipod!

Tatsuki-Galathea

Tatsuki-Galathea

yay I can't draw T,T

pop: --
Rock: the GazettE, ScReW, Deluhi, BORN XD
rap: --

Anata ga iru kara watashi ga watashi de irareru no
Aisuru hito ga ima no watashi no subete desu
-tokyo Shinju- <3 aoixuruha <3
Signature Image

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

Country: Austin by Blake Shelton (it's a childhood favorite)

Rock: There are SO many choices....I mean, I like alt-rock, symphonic/heavy metal rock, and regular rock...@.@ I'm just going to go with Where is the Edge by Within Temptation for now since it's a recent favorite lol with good lyrics. :)

Rap: I don't listen to full-on rap much, although a lot of music today has what I call an obligatory rap verse.I guess for this I'll go with Mockingbird by Eminem. I like that it's a bit different from typical rap.

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

pop songs are better and always mine,s choice

Country - Country Death Song (Violent Femmes)
Pop - Be My Baby (The Ronnettes)
Rock - New Dawn fades (Joy Division)
Rap - Welcome to the Terrordome (Public Enemy)

http://s01.flagcounter.com/mini/7uR/bg_1A283E/txt_1A283E/border_1A283E/flags_1.jpghttp://s10.flagcounter.com/mini/Sb7/bg_1A283E/txt_1A283E/border_1A283E/flags_1.jpg

Pop: Miss A--->Good Bye Baby
Rock: Cherry Filter--->Orange Road
Rap: G-dragon & T.O.P. ---> High high

Country- Sweet Thing (Keith Urban)
Pop- Domino (Jessie J)
Rap- Straight Outta of Compton (NWA)
Rock- Burning in the Skies (Linkin Park)

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

Country - Love Story by Taylor Swift
Pop - Hot Summer by f(x)
Rap - I Remember by Bang Yong Guk
Rock - none

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

definitely rap

Pop: MAMA- EXO
Rap: I Need a Doctor- Dr. Dre (ft. Eminem and Skylar Gray)
Rock: Medicate- AFI

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.