Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 PM Issue - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Serated

Serated

Tinkerer

I'm not sure where to post this, but I will just put it here. I recently received this PM from a user:

Quote: Please i need your help,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you, I am Ms Flora Zike yrs the only child of Late Mr. & Mrs. Jason Zike. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Ivory Coast , the economic capital of Abidjan Ivory Coast, my father was poisd to death by his business associates on of their outings on a business trip .

My mother died when I was a baby and since then my father took me so special. Before the death of my father in a private hospital here he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of USD$2,500.000 left in fixed / suspense account in of the prime bank here in Ivory Coast, that he used my name as his only Daugher for the next of Kin in depositing of the fund. He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisd by his business associates on their business trip to Ghana. Please i need you to help me to transfer the my into your account.

(1) To provide a bank account where this my will be transferred into .
(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am only years.
(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a resident permit in your country.

Moreover, Dear, I am willing to offer you 30% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/ input after the successful transfer of this my into your account contact me through my private email ( floraszike@yahoo.com )

Best Regard
Flora Zike
E-mail floraszike@yahoo.com

Its an obvious 419 scam from this user: lin1112

I am not sure if its just me, or if anyone else got this, but I wanted to bring it to Mod and Admin attention because I am unsure of what to do about it. Thanks for reading.

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

It's a spammer who has been banned already.
The spammer sent many users the same PM so you're not alone lol

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

Don't reply to the message, just leave it - this kind of PM has been going around recently.

//edit: +1 ban hammer

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.