Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 More BLING with ZING! - Minitokyo

More BLING with ZING!

Group announcement by SPAMMERS-Delight

page 3 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 193 total items

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

^ Gives Z an Uber Big...*Vice Grip Death Hug*

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

wouldn't that be related to a glomp? sounds like it :/ but either way it's cute show of affection manly boy style. wow that would so get many youtube hits without a doubt !

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Well in that case...*Manly Glomps Z with an Iron Grip*

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

http://asia.gamespot.com/features/sopa-the-bill-that-wants-to-break-your-internet-6346561/ Our internet is about to be censored =.= Should the bill be a success.

.... AND NO GLOMPING!
*Instinctively performs a German Suplex on UberDog*

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

I agree Z no more GLOMPING.

And yes they want to do the same here in the USA. The Government wants TOTAL control of our lives. So that means we can't have people talking about how bad things are and the changes that need to be done...so they will censor our First Amendment Right to free speech. Also they don't want us to see what's going on in the rest of the World...they want to spoon feed it to us through controlled media.
Stand firm and demand a free internet !

https://donate.mozilla.org/page/s/SOPA?source=snippet

This may be the most serious threat to freedom on the planet !

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

Lol , actually , it's just the US as of now.
Though the thing is - if the US does it the rest would pretty much follow suit. Globalisation at it's finest.
Anyways , it's stupid really , if companies are given the power to shut down anything they see as a potential "threat" , the Internet might as well cease to exist.
Whether this is blatant misuse of power or just some really stupid morons whom are desperate about ending piracy - they made a wrong move alright.

Even if they've managed to pass the Bill , I'd expect people starting a Civil War the day after XD

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

it's always interesting how the government in the usa wants to control things, first the phone tapping that no one suppose to know about, to wanting to monitor the net. they need to seriously step out from behind closed doors so we can see what they are doing. I'm so tired of door gate >.< well when one country does something or falls somewhere the rest of the world typically follows. leading by example is getting old world, more females need to rule the world ! there would be less violence and idiotic things ! there would be just a lot of countries not talking to one another ;)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

Lol , the government should just wise up and realise that there would ALWAYS be an information leak.
I sometimes worry about our future - either our leaders aren't as bright as they ought to be or they simply think us a bunch of morons living in the slums.
Medieval-styled rulings are long and gone - it's about darn time they used the right methods for leading the people of modern times.

Either way , power corrupts - wealth , power and status turns people into capital pigs whom have an insatiable appetite for gold and luxury.
We'd need to cut down on the pay of the governors and give a pay rise for civil servants to make sure the right people are in the right place - and doing the right things.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

here here z, well typed, monitor and learn from that government !

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

@ Angel: But the World would be up to it's eyeballs in tampons and PMS !

@ Z: Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely !

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

Meh , don't think the Bill is likely to succeed though. Even if it does , I'd expect the White House would turn into the Black House the day after the Bill.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

well then I suppose there will be a new stock surplus and people will be more worried about tampons, mood swings and less worry about fuel because us females wouldn't have held back the intelligent minds and let them work with their shrimp on treadmills and alternate means to fuel ! although I have to hope the money isn't on a card, for some odd reason plastic to a female is gold :/ curse you barbie ! you and your subliminal messages. sure we can be anything but it's great being plastic !

BuBbLeS!

Signature

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

Lol , alternate means to fuel? Well , I guess the scientists are working on it but meh , seriously , I don't think some major corp nor the government would like to rely on the "green energy" as we have of now.
Nor would I actually - considering that my country simply lacks the sufficient amount of land to do all these kind of things.
The bad news is that fossil fuel would probably run out in our lifetime.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

well what about the batteries in vehicles? that doesn't take any space. and some countries have learned how to recycle their old cars, the stuff that can't be recycled and turned that into fuel with a proper machine. the lacking of wind could be a bad, but solar is smaller now, it can sit on top of a building and provide such things, or use a battery to run your entire house ! they've also created vehicles that run on hydrogen, water, and can be plugged into your house, it charges and supplies your house with electricity in the process. if you live in an apartment that can still be used, like a mailbox feature, just plug it into the proper line. so it's sad, we have all this stuff now and the government is trying to suck the last remains of fossil fuel from the ground and to work with their money and be greedy. they don't want to have to pay the people. and these things are so pricy so there again it's sucking even more money, they need to bring the prices down so EVERYONE can afford them regardless of income. but no, that would be a convenience.

p.s. I watch the science channel too much my bad and I do watch things that aren't animated sometimes too ;)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

I use my SOLAR POWER at night !

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

Lol , you mean those solar batteries or those "green fuel" cars?
There's almost no recharge stations in my country ( Unless your willing to drive to the tips of the island ) and I don't think drivers would like to use solar cars.
Also , the buildings in my country isn't designed for that - most of the middle and lower class live in high rising flats. I can't elevate a car to the... say... fourth floor or something right? :X
It's not going to be realistic depending on the region and country.

Though I did hear about scientists working on some machine which would stay elevated in the atmosphere to take in the strong winds of the high altitude to be converted to global energy. Sounds rather sci-fi but I guess it's possible.
Then again , do we really want some heavy clunks of metal floating over our heads? :X
Yet again , we have over a hundred satellites rotating above our heads as we speak... Good Lord , I fear a collision.

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

My World is fueled by Love and WAFFLES !

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

My "engine" would be more alive if there are more English Visual Novels for me to enjoy...
.... and yes , a good healthy stock of games as well.

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

Ummmmn? Hi?

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

*Locks the intruder in the dungeon*

Lol , just kidding , this is something like an off-topic thread so post whatever you want.
Like taking away UberDog's waffles.

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

...or informing everyone that Z wears pink underwear. O.O

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

*checks inside my pants*
Sorry dude , I'm wearing black.
... Oh wait.

CURSE YOU!
*Starts prodding the waffles into the fireplace*

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

So what Unholy business are you up to Z? I hear you are looking for PS3 game suggestions.

What type of games do you prefer to play?

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

Lulz , I think I'd talk about it tomorrow.
It's... nearly MIDNIGHT!?
Ahh ... whatever , just post some random suggestions on my guestbook :P I play just about anything... almost.

page 3 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 193 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.