Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 More BLING with ZING! - Minitokyo

More BLING with ZING!

Group announcement by SPAMMERS-Delight

page 6 of 9 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 193 total items

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

... Come to think of it , dog meat is indeed a delicacy in China.
.... I've never tried one before.

*drools*

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

*Backs away slowly and gets ready to run...*

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

*Sharpens a chopper at a corner with a sinister smile on my face*

Right , let's make things a little bit more dramatic.

UberDog backs away slowly , quivering his mane in fear as he does so.
A man was before him , sharpening a chopper on a grindstone. The dull hiss of metal on rock rang through the chamber - which is coincidentally lined with the flesh and body of his kin.
Their pelts lie on one corner as their bloody bodies lies to the next.

The crescent moon shines brightly admist the clouds.
UberDog tried to make it to the door as quietly as he could , he flinched as the door creaked but the butcher named z827 was too intent on the flesh set before him.

Out he ran. He pelted across the narrow walkway. Not caring for the noise he made as he bolted towards the door , the exit to this horrid place.
But at the end of it all... at the end of the walkway lies something much , much worst....

... To be Continued?

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

oh my it's dark and dark meat ! z you have played one too many horror VNs ;)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

... I'm just feeling pretty sadistic at the moment >:D

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Is curious as to what comes next...?

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

... >:O

Chapter II

UberDog runs out of the house and the sight before him was engraved into his very mind.
Waffles. Billions of them were razed to the ground.
Fliers were scattered across the ground , with the words written in bold :
"Waffles are now banned across the globe under official orders"

Tears ran down his... ehh... furry cheeks as he whimpered as he thought of a waffle-less future.
Deciding that it is best to end his life once and for all , he turned back to the house to face his eventual demise.
His flesh was shared amongst twenty four different men , women and child.

The End.

Hmm...

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

sadistic rules ! it's only when you start to get weird as to when you ponder and then back away slowly. you don't have an axe hidden behind your back do you? :|

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Damn My Christmas is now ruined. What am I going to do with all this Frickin' Maple Syrup?!?!?!?!?!

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

wait out until spring, locate your enemy and take them out into the woods for a little friendly camping trip?

BuBbLeS!

Signature

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

Going out to a camping trip with a dagger hidden in the back...
NOW THAT'S ADVENTURE!

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

All I can say is...
http://i816.photobucket.com/albums/zz84/LastLoneWolf/Speedy%20Image%20Bin/ani-merry-christmas-dog.gif

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

and a very merry Christmas to you and possibly anyone else that's left, since it's z and who knows who's lurking :O

I always go hiking and/or camping with a sharp object, never know when wild boars are going to be too explorer and no rocks are going to be present for you to take refuge on. not to mention other animals that might get curious about me. now if I have a sick and/or with someone I don't bother with a sharp object :D trust me something is going to leave you alone, most times, a hearty whack over the head with a thick stick !

BuBbLeS!

Signature

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

Lulz , if I ever do bring a weapon out into the public , the cops would get very interested in me indeed.
We have strict laws about bearing any forms of weapon in these grounds - even if it's not a firearm.

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

I wield the toothpick of death. You are in for it now!

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

Toothpick!? I'll... I'll...
*Picks up a random pin on the ground*

Your rapier is made out of wood and mine iron.
YOUR DOOMED!

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

we're permitted guns with license and we can carry a knife, at least in my part of the world, as long as it's a certain length. since we do a lot of hunting and there's a road kill rule that if you hit it, see someone else hit it or it laying on the site of the road it's fair game. odd rules and laws but that's the southern usa for ya !

BuBbLeS!

Signature

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

Just read an article...

Apparently , two Dutch TV hosts sampled their OWN FLESH - not to mention a chef cooked it for them.
Lost my appetite... completely.

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Dude that is horrible ! I think I just tasted a lil puke come up...no wait I...*Pukes Big Time*

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

*Tosses a bucket over Ninja style*

Lol , seriously though , apparently cannibalism is legal in Netherlands under various circumstances and... urgh.... pass that bucket over Uber!

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

maybe they are trying to be what you eat? meat shortage? look on the bright side, if cannibalism was legal more bunnies would be spared ! from doing research on cannibalism, cannibals say human flesh taste like pork. I do some strange research without a doubt ! thank you silent of the lambs for my curiosity !

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Can we PLEASE CHANGE THE SUBJECT MATTER !~!~!~!

*Barfs up the last 3 rabbits I ate*

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

oh that's just cruel ! I wonder if I eat a bunny would that make me a cannibal like my banner on my profile prevails?

BuBbLeS!

Signature

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

*Emerges from the toilet*
*Smears the puke from my face*

Ugh , seriously though , I wonder what would've happened in their history for CANNIBALISM to be allowed in their country - under special circumstances.
Now I'm starting to be interested Dutchmen.

page 6 of 9 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 193 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.