Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 tell me - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

nekolalugo

nekolalugo

GOOD LUCK !! ^^

can you tell me why i can submit my indyart ?

and when again i can submit my indyart ?

"Everyone never know me"

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

This thread doesn't belong in the Bug Reports forum because there isn't a problem with the site. You can't upload any Indy-Art because you are restricted. If you check your userpage and read your Guestbook you are told why you are restricted.

nekolalugo

nekolalugo

GOOD LUCK !! ^^

ii going to restricted cause' i have a 3 member, but 2 member is not mine.. I had a friend who enroll in MT and he uses my image to be uploaded to the MT secretly I do not know that it is tacitly

"Everyone never know me"

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

Edit: Despite who's using your account, I suggest that you read the FAQ and Policy.

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Exactly as Sol said, just wait out your restriction time and please do read the faq and policy

nekolalugo

nekolalugo

GOOD LUCK !! ^^

okay... thank you for you say^^

"Everyone never know me"

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

You're welcome nekolalugo.

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

Good luck in the future, nekolalugo, and with your artwork. Take care_

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

nekolalugo

nekolalugo

GOOD LUCK !! ^^

thanks SolenmSerpent

"Everyone never know me"

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.