Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wallpaper Request - Minitokyo

Wallpaper Request

Tagged under

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Hey, more than asking for advice, this is a request for a wall? I have no artistic skill whatsoever, and I don't know if this is the right section to ask.

here's the picture of the request, in 1024x576
http://i938.photobucket.com/albums/ad229/phatastarage/0000000.jpg

it's from Code Geass R2 Picture Drama - Turn 25.01, right before they roll the end credits. i love the colors and seifuku aspect of the screenshot, was just wondering if anybody could vector it and make it into a wall. 1920x1080 would be nice.

Nessbad94

Nessbad94

inspire and be inspired

I think you'd better ask personally some wallers u've acquainted to do it.
This section is for those people who want some advice on their works in progress..

Signature
	Image :.Support:. |angelanddemon-uraboku|s20-signaturestudio

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Sadly, since as Ness stated, this is a section that is solely dedicated to helping individuals will wallpapers or getting advice on what to do next.

As a result, this thread will be closed.

My personal best bet with that would be to ask someone about it, though sadly wallpaper requesting is very few and far between. Most of the time it's really up to the individual to make the effort and the means to do so. Or at least this is what I've learned.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.