Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New deletion of my wall - Minitokyo

New deletion of my wall

Tagged under

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Painter

Painter

Skull Master >:3

Quote: The wallpaper you have submitted (Morning) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- It was too simplistic.
- The subject was too blurry or over-filtered.
- It used screenshots or unmodified stock photos.
- It was a low-effort wallpaper.
- It was an alternate version of an existing wallpaper. Please only upload one version of a wallpaper. If you wish to display alternate versions, you may post an offsite link.
- It did not feature an anime-style image.

Minitokyo only accepts wallpapers that meet certain standards of quality. For help with making wallpapers, refer to the Art & Design Lounge and/or Sandbox.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Inquiries can be made in the Deletion Complaints forum.

I tried to submit walls there many times and always they were deleted but usually I knew about reasons to deletion.
But at this time I don't know why. Could somebody tell me about reasons of deletion of my latest wall(

http://image.kz/img/30/30b902f977d302fe348a4cc4f6d54ab5.jpg
Title: Morning

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Please use a thumbnail image in your first post.

Signature Image

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

The wall was deleted due to 'Wallpaper Quality' so I believe the main problem is that you haven't really done anything to the quality of the scans - upon a closer look, the scan of Lelouch and C.C has some pretty heavy JPG artifacts which are especially visible in darker areas and that greatly reduces the quality of the whole wallpaper. If you wish to use unaltered scans next time, check for JPG artifacts (those pixelated and/or blurry areas in the scan) and try to enhance them by using some tricks like blending modes, Topaz DeNoise or something else; there are some good tutorials on the net about it so check them out.

Signature

Painter

Painter

So is it scan's quality?

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

Yeah, the scan is too pixelated.

Signature

Painter

Painter

Is it better?
new

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

It is a bit better, yes but those pixelated areas are still visible. Have you tried vectoring it? Or finding a vectored image of it?

Signature

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

Try checking out AnimePaper's vectors - unlike their scans, once you're a member of their site, vectors are completely free and don't require credits or 'papers'.

Code Geass Vectors ---> Link

There still needs to be significant work done to the wallpaper; and as alenas mentioned, it is pixelated, but not just the primary scan, but the background as well. Try finding a higher quality background & learn how to seamlessly blend the background scan & the main scan and/or vector.

Once you've made even more changes, I suggest taking your wallpaper to the Sandbox, so that other members can offer ideas & critiques to help you make sure that it's gallery ready and won't be deleted again.

Also, as an added help: Tsunoh recently posted an in depth wallpaper making tutorial: here

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Painter, I'd recommend creating a thread in the sandbox section, since this thread is starting to turn more into one than a Deletion Appeal one.

Closed.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.