Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of Oreimo Volume 5 DVD/Blu-ray Cover - Minitokyo

Deletion of Oreimo Volume 5 DVD/Blu-ray Cover

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

What was wrong with the scan that I submitted, the only thing I noticed was the small green spot in the blank space.

http://my.minitokyo.net/pm/inbox/1145824

StardustKnight,

The scan you have submitted (Oreimo Volume 5 DVD/Blu-ray Cover) was removed for the following reason:

- It is identical to another scan in the gallery. Your version is smaller or lower quality than the existing version.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

Please edit your post to follow the guidelines here: http://forum.minitokyo.net/t66262

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

Fenafir

Retired Moderator, Scanner

Fenafir

Yours was cropped on the right side of the scan.

It's such a small insignificant amount that's cut off on the right side, but I will re scan and submit again and it'll even show part of the green top of the wand on the left side that's missing on luifer39 scan
Cosplay

Fenafir

Retired Moderator, Scanner

Fenafir

Yea but the wand is more insignificant than character parts like the hair, legs and clothes. These show a lot more than just the small part of the wand.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.