Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 dreams and your thoughts about them - Minitokyo

dreams and your thoughts about them

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

say have you ever had a dream youve wated to know the meaning to it or maybe you want to know what a dream really is i know i would really love to know what a dream really is is it you in some alterate reality, or maybe a prediction of whats to happen? whats your thoughts on dreams and what they are

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

When you have a dream, it is usually something from your memory. Like when you're a little kid and your parents read you a fairy tail or something, you might end up dreaming something like that. What I want to know is why O.o

BTW good question

I had two dreams where I ran up high stairs and run into dead ends or a dead body. Think it means I had to overcome obstacles when I had dreamt them.

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

evelluchia

evelluchia

ive herd many times that it was a way for your brain to practis and understand emotions and also its you living in another life its so confeusing whats really true

??????
Signature

I always have the same person in my dreams( ̄ー ̄)
I meet my old best friend☆
but still...,I wonder why( ̄∇ ̄)

Keep on give the best wallpaper and scan(;3)Signature Image

evelluchia

evelluchia

maybe your longing for those days to come back agane ^-^

??????
Signature

I do think so(○^ω^○)
Hope to meet her again...,
somewhere.

evelluchia

evelluchia

i think you will agane some day if you pray for it ^-^

??????
Signature

You are really helpful.
Thank you~♪(゚▽^*)ノ⌒☆

I have dreams about being in a harem.. i guess my dreams predict that im a total perv?
I have yet to know...

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

I have a dream book at home with the explanations of pretty much the majority of stuff we dream about. While some of my dreams feature some mundane stuff like the everyday occurrences, some of them are pretty wild and crazy, lol. I know that, for instance, every time I dream about spiders, I get a letter, when I dream about climbing up a hill, something I planned always ends in failure or has some difficulties and I especially don't like to dream about teeth because someone I know or lives in the near dies. >__>

Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

I've had some super trippy dreams over the years... mainly sci-fi/horror stuff... I'd love to have someone analyze the couple recurring ones I have. XD

I've also had a few premonition dreams. Those were pretty awesome in how accurate they were.

Signature Image

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

i dream about my self is running in the field..
:D

i dunno why ?
:D

I can't be the best without you by my side, back07
Signature

xragunax

xragunax

The Wind that Vanishes into Dusk

hey anyone had this kind of dream that u keep on falling and falling and suddenly u reach the ground and u thats the end of it but it isn't and then u woke up, then u will felt that your heart is pounding at a fast speed. So.. any?

Zweixhander

Zweixhander

Ten Ten Tenshi!

I think dreams are mashed up fragments of your memories. Since your greatest fear is usually what you think about the most your mind may produce nightmares. The trippy dreams are just random fragments of your memories that don't fit very well together.

I don't remember the last time I had a dream I usually just see nothing but the color black when I sleep. :p

天/Ten=Heaven

i had a really weird dream a few days ago and i have a full description of it on my YT account but i'm on my school computers DX so no YT for me... i'll post it when i get to a computer that can access YT.. but it was basically like an "end of the world" dream... XD... the weirdest part was... my ex-bf was in it XD

I'm just a girl
Signature Image

kuchukuTulip

kuchukuTulip

proud to be a muslim!

a dream can be abotu anyhing, whats to come, what has passed a memory or sometimes dead ends.
though some dreams have meanings and some dont. like having or wearing stones or different purposes, dreams usually also do mean something.
in Islam, you must give something ( to the poor etc) for a period of time, and when you are in a problem or something giving away will definitly helps, that is sadka, when you see blood (just alil bit, doesnt means it has to be a horrific dream with mass murder or something XD) you should give sadka, usually the reason is it takes away or helps something bad coming your way in the future. that was just an example i was trying to explain with. ^^;

Quote by kuchukuTulipa dream can be abotu anyhing, whats to come, what has passed a memory or sometimes dead ends.
though some dreams have meanings and some dont. like having or wearing stones or different purposes, dreams usually also do mean something.
in Islam, you must give something ( to the poor etc) for a period of time, and when you are in a problem or something giving away will definitly helps, that is sadka, when you see blood (just alil bit, doesnt means it has to be a horrific dream with mass murder or something XD) you should give sadka, usually the reason is it takes away or helps something bad coming your way in the future. that was just an example i was trying to explain with. ^^;

lol XD... i used to dream about death blood and all that... all the time i love it XD

I'm just a girl
Signature Image

ZEUSSHADOW

ZEUSSHADOW

Dark Heart

I hate my dreams, and I'm sure my dreams hate me too as I wake in the middle of the night because the only thing I have are nightmares about monsters and such.
Seriously, mostly nightmares.
Whenever I'm having a good dream it just so happens that I have to wake up in the middle of it, either that or I don't remember what the dream was about.

I have no reason to explain anything to you...Dragon Strike

evelluchia

evelluchia

it seems everyone is having so many different kinds of unexplaind dreams and maybe you may want to find out the true meening of them a good example os a recurring dream like firefly said if its recurring its something that you have to find out but the thing is you may alredy know what the answer really is all you need to do is read between the lines (thats what i herd but sadly sometimes its not this easy)

firefly i could help you figure them out if you want

??????
Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

LOL, well one I've dubbed "The Blue Smoke" dream takes place in an old Victorian house. I'm with friends and it's late at night. We're walking around the house and I look out the window and see blue smoke coming from the garage. Then I see hands coming out of the ground-- as zombies/undead rise and start attacking us in the house. I jump into a truck with my friends and we drive through a brick wall. /end dream.

The other one called "The Yellow Cord" takes place at my grandfather's house. I'm with my cousin shopping and we come home and find our families sitting around the dining room with yellow cords/tubes w/ suction cups on them attached to their heads. (originating from an old wooden chest at the head of the table). As if brainwashed, the yellow suction cup detaches from my brother's head and he starts to chase us. We run into a Goodyear (a car tire store) and hide in the tubes of tires. /end dream.

I'd be interested to know what these two dreams mean. XD (or maybe I'm just crazy)

Signature Image

ZEUSSHADOW

ZEUSSHADOW

Dark Heart

Sorry to tell you this, but sometimes dreams just don't make sense. That or you're just afraid of something.

I have no reason to explain anything to you...Dragon Strike

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

really depends actually. sometimes dreams are nothing more than a release from the normal everyday life, however sometimes dreams are the way of the subconscious trying to get us to pay attention and warn us of events. I have done several dream interpretations and most times they are key on towards the events of the person's life and they help the person along. however I have noticed sometimes when I take certain medications or lack of sleep I'll actually dream incoherent dreams or even nightmares (although factoring in my night terrors that come and go isn't helpful in that sort of sleep pattern). all in all those that dream (yes there are some that don't dream) sometimes the dreams are meaningless other times they can make perfect sense upon the right ears/eyes :)

but I have noticed in my life time I have had a variation of dreams of about five, all the time appearing and disappearing within the other dreams that I have. they seem so real but I have never experienced them in this life time, I've told my mom about them and they never happened sort of thing. but that's the mysteries of the mind, so many complex things hidden in the vortex :D

BuBbLeS!

Signature

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

I rarely have good dreams - just nightmares. I have plenty of recurring nightmares, and many times, I'll have a nightmare where the setting is from another dream, but new events & characters are there. Most of my dreams are in color, but luckily, I don't remember all of them. I have had a few dreams that seem like premonitions, for instance: once I dreamed that worker from the electric company were coming over to install a new transformer. When I woke up and went to the backyard, there were two guys replacing the electric pole.

I believe dreams can occasionally give a hint of what's to come, but it's from experience and memories that our dreams manifest.

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.