Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New Group Admin Needed - Minitokyo

New Group Admin Needed

Group announcement by Vector-Wallers

page 1 of 1 5 total items

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

Hey guys,

Firstly, so sorry I disappeared without a trace for the last year. I realize I left a lot of loose ends untied when things started getting really hectic for me. While I do have aspirations to get back into walling / coding and back as a community member, I will not have time to be as active as I used to be.

This group used to be such a fun place to hang out and offered artists a great way to showcase their work. I know that we can become that group again but I will need someone who has the time and energy to take care of things.

So if you are interested in becoming more active in the general walling / MT community, please reply to this thread! I will choose a new group admin and more gallery admins as well.

<33 vitaa

Signature Image
vector-wallers tag-licious

jakuro

jakuro

殁 4 LIFE

I don't have any experience running a group, but if you need help then I'd be happy to help out - I'm online very, very... very often. If someone else with more experience wants to do it then that's fine, just offering!

Signature
::wake up in a dying world looking like the antidote::

I'm willing to help. I'll do whatever you tell me to do XD

Signature

Tina18

Tina18

The view of these stars

OMG, Vitaa! I really missed The waller. Awesome stuff, was awesome. I'd be in, but I don't have much free time lately, so it would surelly die.

Rizacaga: Tina, Tina tell Sungmin to get Kyu's pants for me pleaseee.
My milkshake brings Saber to my bathtub.

riho88riho

riho88riho

Lady Riho

I'm always willing to do anything to help out and be more active (except for during finals... haha) Welcome Back! Hope your time away was somewhat relaxing!

detectiveconan katekyo-hitman-reborn vectory clamp-a-holic anime-fans-united
Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.