Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 help with a wallpaper please! - Minitokyo

help with a wallpaper please!

Tagged under Original

page 1 of 1 5 total items

espada001

espada001

Malik

hi every one it has been a while and i'm back again
i want some help with my latest wall in progress...
any way here is the link for the wall
really want to know how to fill the emptiness in the wall and to add more detail on the bed
want ideas and notes on the colors
or any other suggestion
If you don't have ap account here is the progress of the wall i posted in imageShack
link...
thanks again for your help

To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path,
And don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

to be honest I don't see anything wrong with it, but a few ideas is change about the wallpaper on the wall, possibly something to be more suited for the theme, clouds maybe? or even something to do with animals? for the bed, seems fine to me as well, but you could toss on more plushies, add some pillows or ruffle up the sheets some more. since it appears to be a cross over you could sneak in kon on the bed, and some more plushies from the animes that the pictures are spawning from. these are merely my opinions, but I do hope to see it floating about soon, change or not :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

jakuro

jakuro

殁 4 LIFE

I would just add a nice floral, or as Angel suggested - something to do with clouds, to the wall behind her. That way that space isn't so blank and you can leave your nice posters on the wall.

You could also just make a higher, more detailed headboard on the bed.

Signature
::wake up in a dying world looking like the antidote::

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

This is a lovely project you are working on :)

The first thing I've noticed is that the shadows around the picture frames aren't the same as the others - they are blurry, and too dark, it makes it seem as if the pictures are floating in front of the wall. And the shadows casted by the girl and toys don't extend to the wooden part of the bed, which I think they should.

I like how you did the toys, maybe you could do the same with the bed - light wood pattern.

Another advice I can give you for your future projects that if you want to add more details without adding more objects or patterns, you could add another set of darker shadows or gradients to make your surfaces not seem so flat, recommended for bed sheets and similar. :)

Good luck with your work :D

Tags don't fix themselves or disappear just bc you removed them >> Report@Tag Administration | Tagging Practices | Tagging Guidelines
my-maidenclamp-a-holictag-liciousSignature Image

AnGeeChan

AnGeeChan

Mangaka

Looks pretty nice to me, the girl and plushies are just lovely^_^
The only thing I would think about are the black&white pics in frames in upper corners. I wouldn't kill the vigor of the scene with B&W. How about replace them with colorfull anime posters on all the wall's space? Like in crazy otaku girl's bedroom^_^ floral pattern on the wall sounds good too, as others suggested. Only be carefull to not loose the girl in all the surroundings behind her.
But it will be a lovely work, whatever you decide to do I believe^_^ good luck!

"Ah, dear God, if you really do exist
Watch over this child who will not give up"

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.