Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MT-Maigetsu Special: Wintry Wonderland II - Minitokyo

MT-Maigetsu Special: Wintry Wonderland II

Are you going to help spread the holiday cheer by participating?

Yes! I'm going to use more than one object!
141 votes
I'll use snowmen!
34 votes
I'll use ear muffs!
21 votes
I'll use a scarf (or scarves)!
36 votes
I'll use gingerbreadmen/house!
10 votes
Nope, not participating. D:
126 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 45 total items

Mt-Maigetsu

Administrator

Mt-Maigetsu

Fillling you in on the latest.

MTM Wintry Wonderland II
http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab98/MT-Maigetsu/SolenmSerpent/banner_winter_wonderland.png
Mai-chan's favorites list has so few artworks in it that it makes her feel sad. :( However! She remembered waaaaaay back when the first Wintry Wonderland contest made her feel soooooo happy. So, to warm herself up for this Christmas, she has written another letter to Sheqel... Santa :D

She writes,

Quote by Mt-Maigetsu
Dear Sh.. Santa,

I know it's been awhile since I last wrote to you, but I've been an especially good girl this year - I've helped make Minitokyo a better place by publishing the newsletter... I've even started participating in the Shoutbox! But... I would like to help Minitokyo even more! (aww isn't she sweet?)

My favourites list is so small! And even though I've started participating in the Shoutbox, I'd like to participate more by leaving comments on wallpapers and members' artwork!

Buuuuuut, the problem is that I want stuff that's specific - not just any normal artwork. Can we have another Wintry Wonderland Competition? I'll be very happy to see what the members come up with!

<3 Mai-chan xoxo

You all know that what Mai-chan wants, she usually gets. So here we have it, Wintry Wonderland II!

Your Mission

Create a Wallpaper or Indy Art containing ONE (or more ;)) of the items below:

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/9088/snowmanm.th.jpghttp://img821.imageshack.us/img821/4023/earmuff.th.jpg http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/253/scarfi.th.jpghttp://img256.imageshack.us/img256/3408/gingerbread.th.jpg

It's as simple as that! A wallpaper or Indy Art with snowmen, earmuffs, scarves, or gingerbread (either people or houses). Easy, ne?!

How this works

Indy Art and Wallpapers are separate categories, just like the gallery.
Each category will have a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. (So that's TWO winners, waaaaaaah~!)
Since we're breaking it up that way, there won't be winners for each object: there will be winners within all the wallpapers we receive, and the same applies to Indy Art :)

From both categories, Mai-chan will select ONE commended entry (only one, okay!)

If there are less than 5 entries for each category (5 wallpapers, 5 Indy Art), Mai-chan will be upset :( She will then merge the Indy Art and wallpapers together so there will only be ONE 1st place, 2nd place, 3rd place, and commendation.

RULES: WHO CAN ENTER?

Absolutely EVERYONE can enter. All members of Minitokyo are allowed to enter.
Well okay, if you're restricted and/or muted but you really really really want to enter, you can talk to a mod and ask them what can be done.
But otherwise, moderators and elite members are not excluded from this project.

RULES: WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO TO ENTER

Simply upload your entry into the Minitokyo Gallery :D

Write in your gallery description MTM WINTRY WONDERLAND 2011-2012. (If you include a link to the competition thread Mai-chan will be super happy!)

Also PM Mai-Chan (Subject: WINTRY WL) with your gallery entry url.

So easy!

RULES: WHAT YOU CAN AND CAN'T DO

- You can use ANY media. That is, you can draw with pencil, pen, charcoal, crayon - anything! Watercolours, paint- absolutely anything can be used for this competition.
For the digital artists, same goes! Vector, paint - you get the idea :D

-That means you can do anything. Monochrome, full colour, comic strips, realistic CGs (or use them, provided Mt accepts that type), use scans, draw your own characters, use existing characters: we don't mind. Let your creative juices flow: there are virtually no limits. The only limits we have are the items you must include, and the Minitokyo Policy :)

- You can submit ANY number of entries!
Unfortunately though, if you have too many entries and there are too few people to give the prizes around we might have to skip you >w< So everyone, enter!

- All entries must be YOUR work and they must comply with the quality requirements specified in the Policy, of course ;)

- Double the fun? Collaborations are also allowed!

DEADLINE: 31 JANUARY 2012 MIDNIGHT GMT

Trust me, Mai-chan doesn't really know when that is either LOL. But yeah, try to get them in around midnight, 31 January ;)

RULES: THE ITEMS YOU NEED TO INCLUDE

Snowmen, Ear Muffs, Scarves, OR Gingerbread/Gingerbread House--... You can include more than one item from the list in your entry, if you wish! You can even include all four! But don't blame us if you can't find any ideas :P

MAI-CHAN WILL LOVE YOU FOR THIS

All 1st, 2nd, 3rd and commendation places will receive a gallery comment from Mai-chan. YES!

A gallery comment from Mai-chan :D!

What's more, you'll even get a favourite (aka +fav) from her O__O!

The entries will be featured in the MTM, and winners will be featured in the next MTM as announcements.

Winners will also earn a special Achievement and get a banner to place on their userpages with the Mai-chan KISS OF APPROVAL. *blushu*

So what are you waiting for?!

HOW YOU WILL WIN?
Don't worry, when we have received all the entries, we will put them together so you can vote on your absolute favorite. That's right! The winners will largely be determined by you, as members. The Mt Staff will also vote for Mai-chan to balance things out :D Keep posted for details on how to vote ;)

(PS: one rule of voting is that it will be public, and that you cannot vote for yourself. Pretty simple, hey hey?)

If you intend to participate, please leave a reply telling us if you are going to do a wallpaper or Indy art. You don't need to tell us what item you are planning to include.

And please ask questions if you're not sure of anything :D

Signature
	Image(The Policy) A must read! (The Userguide) For day to day living!
(Forum guidelines) Keeping it clean! (Common problems and their solutions) Got you covered!
Visit HeadQuarters for more juicy goodness or contact your nearest friendly moderator.

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

This is awesomeness almost incomparable.
I wanna participate. *__* And see all the awesome entries people are gonna send in, kya~

Yay for Mai-chan's Christmas Wish!
And ho ho, doesn't have to be directly linked to Xmas, other than those items, right? x3c

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Yup, as long as it includes at least one of those items in it. ^_^ You can also check out Mai-chan's favorites on her userpage to see the past winners. ^_^

Signature Image

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Mai-chan is <3

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

This awesomeness calls for some Christmas music ---> +1 Wonderland

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

Snicker would love to enter, but she lacks artistic ability, so...we'll see. >.<

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

its look fun i'll try to make one indyart :)

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

I did mine in paint, you'll see. You'll all see..

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

A.A.A. Free Time Searching

I would like to enjoy *_*
But now I can't decide if I will do an IndyART or a wallpaper...>.<

shinshinovi

shinshinovi

Non-Descript Living Organism

Might not be able to join due to real-life problems.
Goodluck to the participants. :)

Sparda's missing Teacher. No MSG added. pH 9.5.

Daydreamer1

Daydreamer1

V2FFTB

This sounds soo awesome, interesting and sweet. Please any one, lend me a shoulder , i wanna cry. My exams are up, and will continue on till 3rd January. :( I really wish i could participate.

*cry *sob.

tsuyutsuki

tsuyutsuki

The comeback (?)

\o/

Count me on with an Indy~!
(a fav by Mai-chan... *-*)

Avatar and Signature design by xxKurumi
Signature

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Good luck~!

I actually want to do this haha, so I won't be a ghost anymore.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

well darthtofu i think this is a wonderful chance to become one of the living agane :3 this contest is going to be sooooooo much fun ^-^

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

Lelouch-Cat

Lelouch-Cat

Death is only the beginning

I would love to, but I don't have time, maybe

Little vampire, little vampire my lovely white knight, let me see you tonight with your fangs ready to bite. Little vampire, little vampire oh how my heart aches for you, I wish to wake by your side every time I awake. Little vampire, little vampire I see you in my dreams, our screams of delight as we chase one another. Little vampire, little vampire why do you torture me so, I don't want you to let go, though you know the danger grows. Little vampire, little vampire will I be safe in your arms, until our time comes will I be safe in your arms? Little girl, little girl just lay your head, come next night all will be alright. -by: Me

Sounds pretty fun. I might participate and do an indy art. ^^

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

DarkWolf2011

DarkWolf2011

In the Dark side

oH that great idea ^^
mmm . . . maybe I could participate with a Indy-Art owO

Solo la oscuridad de mi alma me hace fuerte,La oscuridad es mi camino...las tinieblas mi trono...y tu agonia mi aliento
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕ ‿ ◕░▒▓█▇▅▂ Signature Image

DSHikaru

DSHikaru

countdown!

i will participate! :D and i'll be doing an Indy-Art :D

good luck to other people too! >W<,,

N-Chan

N-Chan

HAVE A NICE DAY^^

wow.. great idea ^^

lalalalalla >.<

nekolalugo

nekolalugo

GOOD LUCK !! ^^

it's a wonderful idea ^^

"Everyone never know me"

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

Oho, this sounds pretty awesome indeed. Since I have no motivation to make walls, maybe I'll make an Indy Art. XD

Signature

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

Sounds like a challenge to me!

These beautiful, fragile days are reborn, unfaded
Signature

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

This sounds good, I want to participate ^_^

Signature Image
This day we fight!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 45 total items

Back to News | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.