Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New Feature: Collaborations - Minitokyo

New Feature: Collaborations

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af62/MFran/Gifs/CJNK1.gif

Artists, rejoice.

MT finally has a collaboration available! Sheqel noticed there was big interest from artists for a feature like this and he decided to make it happen. Our bossu is so good ;__;

When submitting a new piece:
All you have to do is write down the username of the other member you collaborated with! The submission will appear on both members' userpages and personal galleries.

Already submitted:
Did you make a collaboration and it's already in the gallery? Fear not!
To add the other artist, just click "Edit" on the submission page and enter the member's username and it will show up in both galleries.

Yup, it's very easy! Click here to see an example on how the collaboration looks like.

If you come across a collaboration whose creators are not active, you can report the submission in question with the other member's username and we, moderators, will edit it to include both artists.

We can't wait to see more collaborations!

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Teehee, your avatar is also very fitting with the GIF. XD

Signature Image

Yay for collaboration! Looking forward to using this feature :D

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Loving the look, and thanks boss man for giving us a second chance with this.

Now, we need more Adventure Time gifs to go along with this!

Signature Image

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

Collaborations? With a name like that, I have to wonder,

http://www.host-images.com/u/files/weyymzi6b50snzivd3qe.gif

Lol, lol, just kidding. Thanks Big Sexy Bossu Man Sheqel~!

This is great news, I can't wait to see all of the awesome collabs that arise after this.

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

this is a wonderful idea ^-^

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

Ataaha

Ataaha

Mr.Lightning Bolt

oh man... im still dont know what is " collaboration" is.... hey can anyone tell me what is that.. *im new here*
O.o
help me please tell whta is that? T.T

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

Collaborator's reaction all around: http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_luqdbuNCmO1qakr8x.gif
Hallelujah! xD

P.S. I love Fran's gif. *o*

EDIT: @Ataaha: Collaboration --- It's when two or more people work on a wallpaper/indy art together. So this option allows collaborators to have the art piece in each person's gallery, and they're both/all credited! :) Hope that makes sense..

EDITx2: Aw darn, Sol (below) explains it better. lol

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

@Ataaha - A collaboration is when two or more people work on the same project. So basically, when two or more people create a wallpaper and/or artwork together, then that means they 'collaborated' on something, and this update allows both contributors to receive credit for creating the item. Before this update, if people collaborated on an item and posted it here, they'd have to choose one person to post it, and then that person would have all of the main credit/achievements. Now, everyone who worked on the project gets credits/achievements for it.

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

Ataaha

Ataaha

Mr.Lightning Bolt

oh i see! now i get it! thank you Solenm! ^_^
>.< XD

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

@Ataaha - Glad to help. :3

@Aozora - Lol, that GIF is awesome. Gotta love Ezio Auditore da Fir- oh wait, I mean Flynn.

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Yay! Will edit my old collab walls now w00t!

P.s. Looking at the "Other Wallpapers from xxx and xxx" - it looks a bit funky (one of the other collaboration wallpapers' thumb is showing up twice. Example.)

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

fyi if you have a submission with more than two collaborators, PM Sheqel.

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

Holy... I guess this would mean that grand pieces of artwork would be released on MT soon.
Shame I can't draw nor edit on the computer even if my life depended on it D:<

Tina18

Tina18

The view of these stars

/leaves cookies in bossu's yard. >>

Going to update my collabs!

Rizacaga: Tina, Tina tell Sungmin to get Kyu's pants for me pleaseee.
My milkshake brings Saber to my bathtub.

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

I have only one thing to say:

HELL YES.

...okay, those are two things, but you get the drift. XD Thank you OSM BOSSU-MAN! <3<3<3

Signature

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

OuO Extreme happiness!
But can you please add my name here, my collaber is MIA right now:
.:Risa's Thoughts:. by Sinever
.:Risa's Thoughts:. by Sinever

Signature

Mayuuki

Linguistics

Mayuuki

(ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧

Ohh, finally! *_______*
Now I really want make a collab with someone, is so funny see the two avatars together. Thanks bossu! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

linguistics-teamtag-liciousvampire-knight

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

A.A.A. Free Time Searching

*________*
Now I want do to a collaboration, too! :3

trofikabinet

trofikabinet

NOT a douche canoe

Yay, finally *.*

I'm so happy to see this feature enabled again, now off to making collabs :3

You and I...we're not real. We never were.

Awesome! so happy this feature is available here X3

Signature

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

W00T! gonna update them already!

Signature Image

Awesome!who wants to make a collab with me?@^-^@

Signature

ooh, awesome! :D

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

Back to News | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.