Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 fav. asian singer - Minitokyo

fav. asian singer

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Redfalling4ever

Redfalling4ever

Sakura Kasugano

So who is your fav. asian singer? I always like Nicholas Tse (hottie), Aaron kwok(drool!), Ayumi Hamasaki, and Andy Lao.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Ferio

The Flame Alchemist

I always listen Maaya Sakamoto and Nanase Aikawa. One is my favourite j-pop singer, the other of j-rock. Wherever who don't know tehm MUST listen someting. They are great!

Koda Kumi and Utada Hikaru are worth to be mentioned too.

It's gotta be BoA and S.E.S.
honorable mention = ayumi hamasaki, koda kumi, megumi hayashibara

Top favs:
1. Faye Wong
2. Utada Hikaru
3. Minaya Naomi
4. Maaya Sakamoto

Ayumi Hamasaki?!?!?! Omg die die die die XP Her voice sounds like a dying hamster and she's sooooo off tune. She deserves to burn in hell. How the crap did she ever become famous?

Signature Image

d00d34

d00d34

The Self Saviour

Don Ho and Trish...both are Viet singers and obviously they sing pretty good viet songs.

Signature
Ours is not to reason why, but to do or die.

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

mine
-faye wong
-maaya sakamoto
-Boa
well there is many more
but forget their name..
*coz long time not hear some*

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

I like Boa and Utada Hikaru especially... Ayumi Hamasaki has good music, but sometimes her voice is a little whiny, there's more here and there, but those artists are at the top.

Redfalling4ever

Redfalling4ever

Sakura Kasugano

Quote by frozenwildernessTop favs:1. Faye Wong2. Utada Hikaru3. Minaya Naomi4. Maaya Sakamoto
Ayumi Hamasaki?!?!?! Omg die die die die XP Her voice sounds like a dying hamster and she's sooooo off tune. She deserves to burn in hell. How the crap did she ever become famous?

hehe... she's not that bad

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

Utada hikaru, BOA, Exile and kotani kinya ( was I right? All I know is that he's the singing voice of shuuichi) desu!!!!!!! I really like the songs of utada hikaru. ^^

Signature
Sarang heyo....

Redfalling4ever

Redfalling4ever

Sakura Kasugano

Quote by naito18Utada hikaru, BOA, Exile and kotani kinya ( was I right? All I know is that he's the singing voice of shuuichi) desu!!!!!!! I really like the songs of utada hikaru. ^^

Yea i think u r right, i also like his voice too...

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

lol, you know what I'm gonn say XD same as you Nic and Aaron *drools* too hot for words. And I like Ayumi and Maaya, they are good ^-^

Utada Hikaru!!!!! she's da best!!!!! great voice, great singing, and great songs^^

~mintyness~
Signature

Redfalling4ever

Redfalling4ever

Sakura Kasugano

Quote by darkwaterbunnylol, you know what I'm gonn say XD same as you Nic and Aaron *drools* too hot for words. And I like Ayumi and Maaya, they are good ^-^

They're so hott lol...i so agree with u.

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

I suppose any japanese artist(s) =D like shela, dream, utada..eeehh chinese is like..s.h.e, jay chou...david tao? ahahah v.v that's more like taiwanese actually...and umm..chinese is umm cocolee ahahah XP ooh and korean..ish a whole bunch, dunno where to start @.@''

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

Favourite asian singer? Got alot though. Let's see.
Hamazaki Ayumi, Utada Hikaru, V6, Speed....that's Japanese.
Chinese....S.H.E., Jay Chou, yeah, Nicholas Tse, Jolin Tsai, Faye Wong, Stephanie Sun, FIR....and many more, can't remember their names.

Latest Wall[s]: Gravity ReDefined

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

Quote by TakamuraReijiFavourite asian singer? Got alot though. Let's see.
Hamazaki Ayumi, Utada Hikaru, V6, Speed....that's Japanese.
Chinese....S.H.E., Jay Chou, yeah, Nicholas Tse, Jolin Tsai, Faye Wong, Stephanie Sun, FIR....and many more, can't remember their names.

OMG!!!!!!!! XD XD XD Someone besides me and Jen who likes Nic and all them other chinese singers!!!! ^_^

My fav asian female singers are YUKI - Home Sweet Home :D -Akino Arai, Hitomi, Aiko Kayo,
Marina Inoue, Rin, Maaya Sakamoto, Minmi.... I don't have favourite male singer but I love Asian Kung-Fu Generation, Orange Range, Cool Joke, Sambomaster, Attack Haus, flow, Akeboshi, m.c.A·T, :)

Redfalling4ever

Redfalling4ever

Sakura Kasugano

Cantopop all the way ^-^ for me, but some japanese music is good too

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.