Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why ? - Minitokyo

Tagged under Touka Gettan

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Masterchief80

Masterchief80

Last amongst darkness

Quote by The scan you have submitted (Momoka in green kimono) was removed for the following reason:

- It is identical to (or lower quality than) an existing scan.

Please browse the image galleries prior to uploading images.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Additional information provided by the moderator:
checking for doubles wouldn\'t hurt

Inquiries can be made in the Deletion Complaints forum.

When I added scans and some they were bigger but also the picture was shorter from some side than being already in the gallery it were erased the ones which I added. Now I added smaller but more complete from above from left both on the right and also was deleted. So I wanted to ask for the explanation.

Fighting For Dignity Of My Soul

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

hm... you're saying that previously you submitted big scans that have like a cut on the left and right side and it gets deleted, and now you're submitting scans that are smaller but more complete but it still gets deleted? Is that what you mean? Tell me if I'm correct...

The message below the automated message says that checking for doubles wouldn't hurt, so meaning someone already submitted before you and they are the same. It doesn't mean that when you submit a big scans, small scans of the same character or pose will not be accepted. We also look at the quality and size before judging which should be retained. That's what I know from the scan sections.

Signature Image

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

As srsn said we also look at the quality. Normally we keep the more complete version but in this case the gallery gains not much of having a scan which looks jagged and therefore has a worse quality. In your scan you can see a little bit more of the hair and kimono but it's not worth deleting a scan with such a good quality since the difference of completeness is very small. Of course you can still submit other more complete scans even if they are smaller since I can't tell you before comparing both scans which versions will be kept. Just this one is too bad to be kept.
And just ignore my additional information comment. I've mixed you up with another member who submits big self scanned images right now. Sorry.

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

Masterchief80

Masterchief80

Last amongst darkness

I have seen that scan before I added my. I thought that they would stay both one bigger second a bit more complete.

Fighting For Dignity Of My Soul

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

Yeah, I could keep both scans although I try to minimize the doubles in the gallery... but in the end I'm restoring yours for being more complete and keep both. ;)

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.