Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 a NEW SEASON of anime for whom? - Minitokyo

a NEW SEASON of anime for whom?

page 1 of 1 16 total items

pdrawman

pdrawman

Amateur Cartoonist

In most cases, the manga, catapults anime series at birth. But sometimes the anime gets a couple of seasons or just one. In his view, and considering that the same animation studios and companies that invest in an animated series: what or which would in his opinion, the series should have its sequel season, which began as a revelation and remained in oblivion? An anime that I must have had second season: Seto No Hanayome.

PS. ... the OVA, in my opinion do not consider it a legitimate sequel by the fact that usually follows a storyline diametrically opposed to the original story.
I hope your answers!

PDRAWMAN

BLOODY TRIGGER - Survive! Till the end!
for: PDRAWMAN (2000-2011)

Legionary

Legionary

Ramen Loving

I'd kill (with a rusty chainsaw! :U ) for a third season of School Rumble, to have the 2nd season of Shakugan No Shana be dubbed and released in the US, and...well, I know another season of Avatar (The Last Airbender) is coming, but it's soooo far away, I want it now!1!

Signature
"I wish the real world would just stop hassling me" - MB20

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

GHOST HUNT.

Seriously. From what I've read online, there's so much MORE to the story than what was shown in the single season.

The 12 Kingdoms: There isn't a real ending... OR they should've ended it at episode #40 instead of starting a new-unresolved arc for 5 episodes.

Signature Image

A third season of To Aru no majitsu no Index and a second season of To Aru no Kagaku no Railgun.

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

Quote by fireflywishes
The 12 Kingdoms: There isn't a real ending... OR they should've ended it at episode #40 instead of starting a new-unresolved arc for 5 episodes.

So true. I can't say it any better myself, as much as I loved that series.

Another one would be Spiral. As great as that show was, for a mystery it failed to cover any of its basic questions, and you get the impression that the creators wanted to make a second season but didn't realized until the end of the first season they lacked funding, and thus through together a sloppy ending. Oh, I wish that show could get a second season to do justice to such an otherwise great show.

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

...I'm not completely sure what you were asking in the OP post...but anyway, following the trend!

Tiger and Bunny! ...Yeah, I'm biased.
And Baccano! It was pretty rounded up well in the anime, but apparently there's a lot, a lot of other material that Narita Ryohgo wrote up, and it just hasn't been covered in the anime. Hinted at, certainly, but I guess they ditched it because it got too cluttered lol.
... Can I also vote for Cencoroll? ^^; It's like, a one episode anime (I can't remember if it went beyond that) but it felt like more was going to happen, or needed explaining.. but didn't.

Also,

Quote by fireflywishesGHOST HUNT.

Seriously. From what I've read online, there's so much MORE to the story than what was shown in the single season.

SECONDED so much. I mean, I didn't watch the anime but I need a continuation of the story so much. T_T Where Ghost Hunt novel translations pls.

P.S. When Mawaru Penguindrum finishes, I bet it'll figure in this thread too. I mean, 20+ episodes and moar confusing questions. @_@

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

@FF I second your Ghost Hunt new season.
@Snick: Yea spiral is one, I'm currently reading its manga but there's too many wording per speech bubble that it made me @.@

Continuation of Flame of Recca! I just finished the manga and man, there's so many content.
Air Gear - the manga is already exciting now.
Pandora Hearts

I also think Kaichou - even though the manga is still on going.

Signature Image

A couple of oldies... but id love to see a second season of Midori No Hibi (probably will never happen) and a third season of Rosario + Vampire.

Since i don't know how to do it... if someone wants to design me a userpage... I would really appreciate it...! =3

I'd say Minami-ke, Welcome to the NHK, One Outs, Nodame Cantabile, K-on, Lucky Star.

I think you guys understand my type of Anime thus far :)

pdrawman

pdrawman

Amateur Cartoonist

Quote by AirJackA third season of To Aru no majitsu no Index and a second season of To Aru no Kagaku no Railgun.

I'm with you! railgun index and left me a little taste, and to date their original stories are well advanced to take some time XD

PDRAWMAN

HarunaAsuna

hopeless

Quote by AirJackA third season of To Aru no majitsu no Index and a second season of To Aru no Kagaku no Railgun.

Id love if that came true!

merged: 01-08-2012 ~ 03:20am
id also like a second season for burst angel and 3rd for sekirei

chi...?

pdrawman

pdrawman

Amateur Cartoonist

Releases are always good news, it hurts that are based on the popularity of Japan. But do you think there might be a new season of Elfen Lied or Ga-Rei Zero too?, Sincerely happy to just stay with these two series ... besides the already mentioned Seto No Hanayome

PDRAWMAN

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

GHOST HUNT I'm not satisfied with the last episode of the anime, the manga hasn't been updated for years & I'm repeating the anime over and over again. I'd jump a cliff [Not like I'm actually gonna jump] if they ever release a second season of the anime.

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

Muffin-chan's return!!!! X3

D.GRAY-MAN! THEY STOPPED IT WHEN IT WAS GONNA GET TO THE BEST PART! >.< With Allen becoming a Noah and running from the Order! Ugh! Why Katsura Hoshino?! You were so good at this! Please continue! >.<

"Standing up for yourself is important, Standing up for others is more important, but Standing with others is most important." - Disney
"Life without happiness is not a life at all." - Toshiroburrito (Personal Quote)
Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

HarunaAsuna

hopeless

Anybody here know the anime and manga of claymore? I really wanna watch a second season of the claymore anime! I mean the 1st season didnt stay true to the manga but i would love some more of that action! >.<

chi...?

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

Prenez la vie comme elle vient

I want a third season for Nurarihyon no Mago (they're bound to make it coz the manga is still running nicely and a new arc is already finished *v*), a third season for Code Geass (which is actually coming out this August!), a second season for 07-Ghost (I hate how they ended the first season in that awkward place).

and I think there probably won't be a new season for Elfen Lied. It's not popular enough in Japan and it's just a down right shame :(

I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams.
- The Doctor

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.