Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Need help with this wallpaper - Minitokyo

Need help with this wallpaper

Tagged under GUILTY CROWN

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Well this is my latest wallpaper, vectored Inori from episode 6. And buildings are stock, added texture on the building. There is probably a lot of flaw and I would like comments on how to improve. Also some positive comments as well. ^^

http://i.imgur.com/5PqS0l.jpg

Signature Image

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

I think the background color is nice but not according to Inori
Between the background and Inori, Inori is too bright.
So the picture would not fit. (I think)

Um...
Will be better if Inori is darkened slightly..

I'm sorry for my bad english
:)

I can't be the best without you by my side, back07
Signature

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

Hmm... as mentioned above, Inori's too bright in contrast to the BG, maybe blending her more especially on the lower part.

You also might want to try adding water droplets on Inori since she looks dry considering that it's raining.
Please also include the links to the reference image or the BG that you used.

Signature Image

AnGeeChan

AnGeeChan

Mangaka

First, I have to say I really like it!^_^
So about the lights.. Bright up the sky and darken Inori a little would add some balance for sure, lets analyse it a little. The source of light would be the setting sun behind the buildings, so there is nothing to put the light on her from behind. I just thought of put her a little more on the left side of the wallie- it should do good to composition and you could light her especially from the right side. I noticed also that her head looks very well with the BG, compared to the body. I guess its because the strong outlines. So try to do with the body what you did with the hair, I guess the contrast of her skin an dark BG is enough, so change the outlines colour on the skin from black to kind of dark skin colour or get rid of it at all.
The last thing I thought of is focusing more on the rain. Adding some brighter random lines on all the space of the wallie would make it whole, but I'm not sure if it wont ruin the dark sad looks of the wall so be carefull with it.
Good luck with it, I hope to see it soon on mt, I know people will love it! You did a great job already^_^

"Ah, dear God, if you really do exist
Watch over this child who will not give up"

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

Some of those lines look really jagged (especially those on her dress straps) so you might want to soften them a bit. As for the rest, pretty much everyone had already said everything - I'd make the light source more prominent in the sky (those sunset-ish clouds near the horizon) and also make Inori darker since she'd be facing that light source. I'd also add some subtle sunset-ish highlights to the edges of those buildings and some on Inori where it might reach her - it would add up to the atmosphere of it all. It's a nice idea and I hope we'll get to see it in the gallery soon, keep it up!

Signature

Thanks everyone. So its mainly the lightning I need to work with? Okay I'll hopefully have it up soon then since my window isn't booting up and giving me trouble/ T_T
But thank you everyone ^^

Signature Image

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

Yep..
you're welcome Cherryblossomsakura..
i hope you can improve this good wallpaper..
:)

Good Luck

I can't be the best without you by my side, back07
Signature

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

If you ever need any help with any Windows issues, feel free to ask too. This is a greatly creative piece and very emotional as well, so I look forward to seeing what progress you make upon it!

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.