Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Scan /Megaman Star Force 3: Red Joker x Black Ace - Minitokyo

Scan /Megaman Star Force 3: Red Joker x Black Ace

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

strawberry15

strawberry15

The Worldwide BERRY

megaman starforce 3

Quote: strawberry15,

The scan you have submitted (Megaman Star Force 3: Red Joker x Black Ace) was removed for the following reason:

- It is identical to another scan in the gallery. Your version is smaller or lower quality than the existing version.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Inquiries can be made in the Deletion Complaints forum.

Hi I checked the 2 versions and they're not the same, you can see it in the background

Fenafir

Retired Moderator, Scanner

Fenafir

The background of your picture can be found here:
MegaMan Star Force 3

No need to keep yours since majority of the image is cropped in the wallpaper version.

strawberry15

strawberry15

The Worldwide BERRY

Quote by FenafirThe background of your picture can be found here:
MegaMan Star Force 3

No need to keep yours since majority of the image is cropped in the wallpaper version.

I think you're right but at the same time you're not, those are the borders of the picture but I've search in the gallery and haven't found a single scan that has the girl(Shirogane Luna) in my scan

Fenafir

Retired Moderator, Scanner

Fenafir

The image of her was low quality. She was just a small line art and somewhat distorted or tilted.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.