Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Problems with Wallpaper resolutions - Minitokyo

Problems with Wallpaper resolutions

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Hi.
My latest wallpaper's original size is dual screen, so I've uploaded other resolutions: 2560x1600 and 2560x1400. However, when you click to download the widescreen sizes they appear squished (the original dual screen is squished to fit the other sizes). Like THIS.
When I download it and open it, it is not squished, however the size is not the widescreen sizes but still the original dual screen size.

I have uploaded the widescreen resolutions both as 'alternative version' and 'alternative resolution' - neither worked out.
My widescreen resolutions should look like this: 2560x1600 and 2560x1440

This situation also occurs for my other dual screen wallpapers and other members such as:
Hitchin' A Ride by pandemonium91
Hitchin' A Ride by pandemonium91
A Place Just For Us by pandemonium91
A Place Just For Us by pandemonium91

jakuro

jakuro

殁 4 LIFE

Its your cache, which internet browser do you use? I can tell you how to clear it if I know which browser. But yeah, close out of MT and delete your cache (deleting cookies and stuff doesnt hurt, either). Then when you re-open MT it should be good as new. I've had problems with this before - if it doesnt work right away then give MT a few hours to update then try deleting the cache again.

Signature
::wake up in a dying world looking like the antidote::

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

This should be ok again tomorrow :)

I'm using google chrome. I've followed your instructions jakuro and deleted cache and cookies. I've waited for a while and even restarted my computer, however the problem is still the same...

jakuro

jakuro

殁 4 LIFE

Hm, it usually fixes it for me >_< I'm not sure, then. MT should have updated by now, as Shequel said.

I checked up on your alternative versions and resolutions, they aren't showing up properly on my end either.
If anything, stop deleting/uploading versions if you've been trying to fix it. Then we play the waiting game and likely delete the cache some more and throw our computers a little.

Last time I was in your situation it took a few days to show up correctly.. its undoubtedly frustrating for us wallers because we want the product to be available right away for all those who enjoy it. Hopefully, users will check back - but in my head it drastically cuts downloads, so I freak out a bit when a version isn't showing up right. I guess it can't be helped :D

Signature

Ok, I'll leave it and wait... but don't you think the right ones should show up for past wallpapers. This didn't happen to my past dual screen wallpapers, only now after I checked back. Well, thanks jakuro :D

jakuro

jakuro

殁 4 LIFE

It could be a problem with the site in general, my dualscreen entries all look normal

Np, I can only try x_x

Maybe MR.Admin explains it better for us so we dont look silly.

Signature

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Since it has been twenty-four hours since Sheqel's post, I wanted to check to see if the problem was still existent, or if everything has been cleared up.

I'd offer to test on my dual-screens, but due to my configuration being significantly different, I cannot do so.

Signature Image

It is working now, the different size are coming up as they should be now. Thanks! :)

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Fantastic to hear, RideOnMusic!

I hope that it will continue to work properly.

Since the issue has been solved, I will close this thread. Please feel free to notify us when any further issues come up and we'll do our best to fix them as quickly as possible!

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.