Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 web browser will not connect to minitokyo - Minitokyo

web browser will not connect to minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

i came across this issue yesterday my web browser would not connect and would time out with minitokyo and all minitokyo sister sites (ive tried restarts, windows updates, browser updates, system restores, multiple OS's, ive tried many things and even tried more then one computer)

im wondering does anyone els have this problem

(ive checked any proxy settings, firewall settings, cleared cetches and what ever i could think of)

my computers are all fairly new systems (all besides one built with in the last 6 months) and also a mac pro and an IMAC both intel based with mac OS-X lion on them

ive tried them all and no luck ive also tried many browsers (IE, IE for mac, safari (mac & win), opra, firefox (mac & win), google chrome (mac & win), and even netscape navagater (yes it still is around surprisingly before it was renamed firefox when mazilla took over)

ive got no clue on whats going on

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

There was a downtime on MT yesterday, I think it affected everyone... It went on for a few hours, less than 10 hours at most, then came back, with a few shudders of white 'Maintenance' screens. It seems mostly fine to me now.

But is it still happening for you?

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

the same happened to me yesterday....i tried my computer...my dsi.. nd my i-pod touch but nothin would work at all DX

Signature

Lelouch-Cat

Lelouch-Cat

Death is only the beginning

Ya this happened with me and two of my friends, I was sad :(

Little vampire, little vampire my lovely white knight, let me see you tonight with your fangs ready to bite. Little vampire, little vampire oh how my heart aches for you, I wish to wake by your side every time I awake. Little vampire, little vampire I see you in my dreams, our screams of delight as we chase one another. Little vampire, little vampire why do you torture me so, I don't want you to let go, though you know the danger grows. Little vampire, little vampire will I be safe in your arms, until our time comes will I be safe in your arms? Little girl, little girl just lay your head, come next night all will be alright. -by: Me

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

Indeed, this was something that happened yesterday. However, the issue should no longer be affecting anyone; is it still an issue with you?

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

Also, looking around the bug report forum, it looks like this issues should all pass by tomorrow... Hopefully.
On a side note, if you type than less 25 characters in this text box, we get a pop out window now. Oh Golly, Oh Gee. x3

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

So many bug reports in a couple of days, lol. Hopefully everything turns out well on your computer evel.

@Ao - Lol, really?

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

Oh no you didn't -
meh, looks like it worked in the galleries only. ;_; //credibility ruined

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

I had this problem yesterday, but it seems it's working now

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

I'll reiterate what Aozora said: Are you still having this problem?

If so, how were you able to create this forum thread?

Signature Image

DarkWolf2011

DarkWolf2011

In the Dark side

mmm . . . maybe she meant that, what was the problem that caused this in the day yesterday, but it sure works fine to her now (like everyone)

Solo la oscuridad de mi alma me hace fuerte,La oscuridad es mi camino...las tinieblas mi trono...y tu agonia mi aliento
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕ ‿ ◕░▒▓█▇▅▂ Signature Image

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

yup its the same with me , maybe yesterday mt got sick and have to go to a doctor thats why mt off for a day... Well maybe ;P and now everything looks ok :D

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

I sense incoming thread closure. Well, hope for an update on any changes in MT's system. Not that we'll really be told lolz. And I should stop trolling right now.

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

yep..
me too..
i can't access minitokyo yesterday..
:(

I can't be the best without you by my side, back07
Signature

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

Quote by fireflywishesI'll reiterate what Aozora said: Are you still having this problem?

If so, how were you able to create this forum thread?

its working agane now im just trying to find out if it was an issue on my side im still getting time outs every now and then and maintenence screens some times but if i reload a cuple of times it works agane but i guess it should pass soon ^-^

it seems i wasent the only one effected by this and it wasent only minitokyo it was all of minitokyo's sister sites too it must have been a server problem that came up resulting in the server to be shut down but im glad everythings back to normal ^-^

thank you everyone for the help ^-^

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.