Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Scan: Sailor Moon SuperS Movie - Minitokyo

Scan: Sailor Moon SuperS Movie

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Mileyangel321

Mileyangel321

Anime Freak

Quote by Mileyangel321,

The scan you have submitted (Sailor Moon SuperS Movie) was removed for the following reason:

- It is identical to another scan in the gallery. Your version is smaller or lower quality than the existing version.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Inquiries can be made in the Deletion Complaints forum.

Hello;

This is the first time I've made a deletion inquiry, but I felt the need to ask why my scan, which was much better quality and overall cleaner than the original scan, was deleted. Here is the original scan in question;

Sailor Moon Movie

My scan was 2336x3470px, and overall MUCH cleaner and brighter. Here is a smaller sample of it;

http://i956.photobucket.com/albums/ae41/Mileyangel321/566166.jpg

Anyway, I was hoping someone could clear up my confusion? Thank you!

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

While your scan was bigger, the scan already in the gallery was more complete (mainly referring to the right of the scan). If you post a version more complete (or just as complete, but bigger) than the one in the gallery, then yours can replace it.

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

Mileyangel321

Mileyangel321

Anime Freak

Okay then! I can definitely do that. Thank you for telling me! :D

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

No problem, glad to help. Good luck with your future scans! :)

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

As another sun sets, SolenmSerpent has solved yet another problem!

Mileyangel321 shall now go forth with the knowledge and hopefully enjoy herself as well.

Tune in next time!

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.