Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Problem with downloads - Minitokyo

Problem with downloads

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

MoonSpike

MoonSpike

Inside the Darkness

Well, I dont really know if thats intentional, but when I try to download a large image like
Eating ice-cream on beach

or put many tags to download at the same time, the download doesnt complete and the image appears cutted or unfinished. For technical reason, I'm using firefox.

Suicide is just an easy way of telling everyone that loves you, you hate them.

Quote by MoonSpikeWell, I dont really know if thats intentional, but when I try to download a large image like

or put many tags to download at the same time, the download doesnt complete and the image appears cutted or unfinished. For technical reason, I'm using firefox.

Yes I'm facing the same problem,once again...The pics don't show up for me on my phone.Managed to try "Save As" future,but download wouldn't finish. :(

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

I tested the issue out as well. Item in question only partially downloads, and when saved it only saves the part that was downloaded.

Let us know if you find any others like this!

Signature Image

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

I found a few extremely big scans, and I ran into the same issue. Smaller, or moderately sized scans don't have this effect on my computer.

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Same as Sol.
Extremely big scans are impossible to be downloaded for me :<

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

MoonSpike

MoonSpike

Inside the Darkness

Also, when making parallel downloads, there's a chance that even medium sized images to be cut or unfinished. It seens to have like a "limit time" to download the images, otherwise they will get stuck.

Quote by CyanideBlizzardI tested the issue out as well. Item in question only partially downloads, and when saved it only saves the part that was downloaded.

Let us know if you find any others like this!

So what precaution should be taken?Is it an issue that can be fixed or this naturally happens?

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

I ran into the same problem when trying to download big scans: they'd either show up incomplete or not show up at all. I'm also using Firefox.
What I did was open the links in Opera. I could see and download the images just fine then. Don't know if it applies to others, but maybe switching to another browser may help.
As for the tags, I haven't come across this problem so I can't help.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

AoiShiori

AoiShiori

Dream is Reality

Quote by ahmfaris27

Quote by MoonSpikeWell, I dont really know if thats intentional, but when I try to download a large image like

Yes I'm facing the same problem,once again...The pics don't show up for me on my phone.Managed to try "Save As" future,but download wouldn't finish. :(

I'm having the same problem, but I'm using Chrome. I try using Opera but the download doesn't complete. Hope somebody fix it soon ...

"Mankind greatest fear is mankind itself."
Ikari Gendou

Quote by AoiShiori

Quote by ahmfaris27

Quote by M(...) I dont really know if thats intentional, but when I try to download a large image like
[url=http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/566606
Eating ice-cream on beach[/url]

I'm having the same problem, but I'm using Chrome. I try using Opera but the download doesn't complete. Hope somebody fix it soon ...

Well it's the same problem again.Somehow it's impossible for me to download.The scans won't show up.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Sheq and yorhel are both looking into it, but they haven't found a cause yet. Please be patient while they sort this out. ^_^

Signature Image

Quote by fireflywishesSheq and yorhel are both looking into it, but they haven't found a cause yet. Please be patient while they sort this out. ^_^

Thank you! ^_^

AoiShiori

AoiShiori

Dream is Reality

Quote by fireflywishesSheq and yorhel are both looking into it, but they haven't found a cause yet. Please be patient while they sort this out. ^_^

That's a good news ^__^

Ikari Gendou

fireflywishes

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

For my own reference:
devilman illustration 09

was reported for not being downloadable.

Signature Image

AoiShiori

AoiShiori

Dream is Reality

Quote by fireflywishesFor my own reference:
devilman illustration 09

O.o Why ?
( I still can't download anything from this site )

Ikari Gendou

Quote by AoiShiori

Quote by fireflywishesFor my own reference:
devilman illustration 09

O.o Why ?
( I still can't download anything from this site )

Same here.

AoiShiori

AoiShiori

Dream is Reality

Really ?
I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who still having those problem ..

Ikari Gendou

fireflywishes

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Like I said, Sheq and yorhel are still looking into it. But they haven't been able to find the source of the error yet. Please be patient.

Signature Image

AoiShiori

AoiShiori

Dream is Reality

Quote by fireflywishesLike I said, Sheq and yorhel are still looking into it. But they haven't been able to find the source of the error yet. Please be patient.

^__^

Ikari Gendou

Quote by fireflywishesLike I said, Sheq and yorhel are still looking into it. But they haven't been able to find the source of the error yet. Please be patient.

Thanks,mine is miraculously working again.Thanks a lot guys. <3

AoiShiori

AoiShiori

Dream is Reality

Quote by ahmfaris27

Really ?
I'm still having problems ...
The image appeared cutted and unfinished when I scaled it to full screen. when I clicked ''Save Image as'' its only saved the cutted part ...

Ikari Gendou

same problem here.

MoonSpike

MoonSpike

Inside the Darkness

Still having the problem...

Quote by AoiShiori

Quote by ahmfaris27

Quote by f(...) I said, Sheq and yorhel are still looking into it. But they haven't been able to find the source of the error yet. Please be patient. [/quote

Really ?
I'm still having problems ...
The image appeared cutted and unfinished when I scaled it to full screen. when I clicked ''Save Image as'' its only saved the cutted part ...

It's working for me somehow at the moment.Just gotta be patient guys.There's no other option,is there?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.