Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How to create an atmosphere of real Hell? - Minitokyo

How to create an atmosphere of real Hell?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Painter

Painter

Skull Master >:3

Hello to everyone) It's me again

It's my hardest work and it took more than 4 weeks D: so I ask you for help again T-T

I watched anime The Devilman Lady which I liked very much and then I decided to create a wall with main heros of this anime
This scan I found was better for me then others
Scan;
And pending 3 weeks I was creating something like vector art but in original size. There're some steps of my work:

1;
2;
3;

After I tried to create a wall but all the sizes for walls was too big or too small to contain all the picture so I drew some parts

1;
2;

I want you to tell me what version is better and what I have to add

version 1 ;
version 2;

Thanks in advice for your help))

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

It might just be me, but whenever I click any of your posted links, I get an error page/OpenDNS. Is there any other site that you can upload your images to, I'll be able to offer some help if I can see the work. :)

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

- The same here on what Sol said --> there's an error
Try uploading in imageshack ^^

Signature Image

Painter

Painter

Sorry >< I'll correct it D:

merged: 12-22-2011 ~ 03:31pm
Sorry for the waiting so long т.т
It works now ^^'

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

yep...
i think version 2 is better...
cuz it more integrated with the background
:)

if the fire is more detail might seem be nice..

i hope it can help...
^-^

I can't be the best without you by my side, back07
Signature

Painter

Painter

So hope, it's better)

version 3

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

you're right Zix...
:D

um...
i think...
Version 3 is better than Version 2...

Signature

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

Hmm.... let's see, I think there are some problem with the flames, I find them to boxy and just liquidified. I think you what you could do is that use a small brush and smudge the tips so that those in the middle would also look something like this The Day the Flame was Born by srsn
The Day the Flame was Born by srsn (check my alternate flame style). coz the way it is now, the flames look too big and not fine.

Signature Image

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

Quote by srsnHmm.... let's see, I think there are some problem with the flames, I find them to boxy and just liquidified. I think you what you could do is that use a small brush and smudge the tips so that those in the middle would also look something like this The Day the Flame was Born by srsn
The Day the Flame was Born by srsn (check my alternate flame style). coz the way it is now, the flames look too big and not fine.

yep...
i think srsn-chan right...
you should try it Zix..
:D

Signature

Painter

Painter

So, do you mean something like this?
(It's just a test version so don't pay attention for part which isn't completed, I have to go now ><)
Test 01
Later I'll add more flames)

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

The ones on the left are ok ^^

Signature Image

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

O__o They're nekkid, lol.

The fire could use more definition, yes, like srsn showed you in her wallpaper - you know, more variations in size and color of those flame tongues. Also, I think the background is maybe a bit too bright, I understand there's fire but maybe making or adding some darker elements (like darker colors or even rocks here and there) would enhance the image of hell you had in mind.

Signature

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

Gonna add to what alenas said - kinda single colored like totally oranged..... You need to like, um, bring out the natural colors rather than making them orangish

You're like making something like this
LINK 1

instead of having it richly colored like this
LINK 2

I'm not saying the wall above is bad, but I believe the color scheme can be improved.
NOTE: This is just an example, no harm meant over the comparison I'm stating.

You might want to first use natural colors like don't use any orange base coloring first - use a natural and normal tone, after that plug in some orange when you've already added the BG. When I say plug in - not the whole wallpaper should be covered in orange and in low opacity - only some parts like tips near the flame etc....

Signature Image

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

yeah...
the left side of the wallpaper is great...
:)

keep it up...

Signature

Painter

Painter

oh god! It's so hard to create ><
But I complete the flames and hope the BG became better T-T

There're two versions, but I think the second is better ^^
version 1 ;
version 2 .

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

Yep, the second version looks better - flames look better. :D

Signature

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

The second version is much better. But those at the center flames looked odd mind fixing them?

Actually hardwork will really pay off so don't worry about getting killed when doing a wallpaper LOL

Signature Image

Painter

Painter

:DD
Do you mean like there?
wall
And did the BG became better? D:

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Wallpaper is in the gallery, so this thread will be closed.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.