Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sorry T.T - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

MonteCristo

MonteCristo

Rock *.*

Sorry that I did not come during this time the minitokyo, but I could not because I was grounded -.-
Well ... I'm back xb
Kisses to all

I love the music and the dark in my heart

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

Welcome back, MonteCristo! Sorry that you were grounded, it happens to all of us (especially me, lol!). However, 'welcome back' threads, or threads announcing returns are not encouraged in the forums because they die out quickly and don't generate a lot of grounds for extensive conversation. Though, you are more than welcome to contact all of your friends via guestbook and catch up through conversations in that manner. :)

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

MonteCristo

MonteCristo

Rock *.*

lool thanks very much, you are very sweet xp

I love the music and the dark in my heart

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.