Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Please, Help Me With This.... - Minitokyo

Please, Help Me With This....

Tagged under Infinite Stratos

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

This is my First Wallpaper....
i've just upload it to MT...
But i've get a message...

- It was too simplistic.
- The subject was too blurry or over-filtered.
- It used screenshots or unmodified stock photos.
- It was a low-effort wallpaper.
- It was an alternate version of an existing wallpaper. Please only upload one version of a wallpaper. If you wish to display alternate versions, you may post an offsite link.
- It did not feature an anime-style image.

Please Help me with this...
:)
Thank you

Winter Storm

I can't be the best without you by my side, back07
Signature

skynight

skynight

Big Sis

Dang that is a lot better and fairer then I can do with a wallpaper.
I can't seem to know if it's okay to use an anime pic but turn it into a wallpaper?

merged: 12-28-2011 ~ 05:11am
It's very pretty too :D

Signature

leonskxxx

leonskxxx

Everything is connected..

You should present it in "Deletion Appeals" not in "the sandbox"

Signature

Painter

Painter

Skull Master >:3

Hi, Back)
I saw this wall but I was too busy to look at it, sorry(

Your wall is really too simplistic, character some blurry and it's a low-effort wall. Please don't be offended

I think at first you must make a vector with character. Then you need for another BG style, because winter theme is not so sharp, there must be more snow, whirlwinds, snow strokes and they mustn't be too sharp. And I think you could choose some more interesting BG like snowy mountains, white sky and snow must shroud in character

For Example:

So try to make something of this at first)

Agreed. I think its nice but take this to the deletion appeals forum to get a mods idea of why it was not accepted! Good luck! ^^

Since i don't know how to do it... if someone wants to design me a userpage... I would really appreciate it...! =3

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

thanks all...
i'll try to improve it like a painter said...

um.. i know it leonskxxx and MikuMasterX...
but now i'll try to improve it cuz i think this wallpaper is to simple..
:D

thanks to skynight...

Signature

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

Yeah , this should be in the Deletion Appeal section.

But I don't really think it's that bad of a wallie - there are dozens of wallies scattered across MT which features the same Background Theme so I don't see why he can't do the same.
A "winter theme" doesn't need to be entirely "realistic" - I'm not one to speak but isn't the point of art about doing things your way?
Personally , I actually like the shapes and designs on the background.

Edit :
Anyways , back07 , try posting the unapproved stuff on DeviantArt or something.

Quote by back07thanks all...
i'll try to improve it like a painter said...

um.. i know it leonskxxx and MikuMasterX...
but now i'll try to improve it cuz i think this wallpaper is to simple..

thanks to skynight...

You see what your basically asking us is how to improve it... but the answers on how to improve it are in the deletion message you recieved!
"It was too simplistic" - therefore experiment with more brushes... but don't overdo it. One thing you don't want is a wallpaper cluttered in random brushes. From what i can see is that you have just thrown some brushes around the wall with no real mean of composition. Maybe download some more brushpacks and experiment more colors and if you want to stick with the abstract style theme. Ive found that focusing the brushes around the character works better than randomly around the wall also.
It also says low effort. Basically the "It was too simplistic" is the same thing.
It also says it is an alternate of an existing wallpaper. Therefore you have used a scan which has previously been walled and gone with a similar theme.
Like i stated... post this in the deletion appeals section because mods can clarify the other remaining reasons for why it was not accepted. (It did not feature and anime style image, subject was blurry or overfiltered (It doesnt look to blurry to me) and an alternate of an existing wallpaper)
It's something alot of us cannot have an answer for unless a moderator replies and gives a reason. Best of luck.

Since i don't know how to do it... if someone wants to design me a userpage... I would really appreciate it...! =3

It was a nice first try for sure! I don't necessarily think that it needs vectoring ..than again i'm usually the only one saying that. I have this thing that it doesn't take vectoring to make an awesome wall..lol The extraction though needs work if you aren't going to vector. There is a lot of white left around her..mainly on her hair. There are some brushes there that don't really make sense..the arrows and the flowers. If you are going for a winter theme than stick to a winter theme. Arrows don't really fall into the category. Maybe you could try to center her more and use some of the snow flake brushes solely. Try to add some over her as well. If you don't it looks like you just extracted and slapped her on there. Make it all blend a bit more like a real winter scene. Try some snow like textures to go over it as well. Don't be afraid to play around with layer modes/settings. Sometimes you end up with something a lot better than you thought you could have had. It might also help a bit with some of the artifacts in her hair if you don't want to vector her. I don't think I understand the "It did not feature an anime-style image." She looks pretty animeish to me. Did you get the scan from here? Goodluck though! I hope you keep working on it and it gets through! Let me know if you need any help!

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

ok...
thanks Z, MikuMasterX, and Mibelle..
^-^

Signature

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

Here is my 2 cents, Upon checking, reason states that it was deleted because of wall quality. It might be because you just brushed over a plain BG. Brushes tend to add to low qualitiness of the wallpaper.

I'm gonna move this to the deletion appeals for the wall mods to comment and clarify on things properly.

Signature Image

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

ok"...
thanks srsn....

Signature

Painter

Painter

Skull Master >:3

About blurry I just wanted to say that your character is too pixelerated I had the same problems with my first walls and I just want to tell beforehand about it to you

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

The reasons you posted are all a part of the automated message - check the bottom of the message, the Mod's reasons should be stated there.

As for the wallpaper, my guess is that it was deleted due to low quality image/scan you used and some background elements - you extracted the scan nicely and all but you also need to pay attention to the quality of the scans you work with - pixelated, grainy, blurry and jagged scans are not accepted, no matter how good they were extracted - upon full view, you can still see that most lines and areas are grainy and pixelated (which is especially visible in her hair). There are various methods of making the scans better in quality like playing with blending modes or vectoring the image.

And as for the background, it was a nice idea but you picked out low quality brushes (or maybe even enlarged them, I'm not sure) - the results are blurry and pixelated/jagged brushes that look low in quality. Choose your resources better and pay attention to quality of the resources you use next time. Good luck!

Signature

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

You should read the whole PM. At the bottom part there is the mod comment, which is the exact reason why it was deleted.

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

And just as a reminder to all (except alenas and Fran):

The Deletions Appeal part of the forum is a place for members whose works have been deleted to get a more detailed response from the Staff.

Most of the responses here would be great if back07 were to create a Sandbox thread asking for advice.

Signature Image

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Since the technical question was answered about the deletion, the next step would be to create a thread in The Sandbox section of the forums asking for what can be done to improve your wallpaper, or perhaps use the advice given!

Good luck to you, Back!

Thread closed.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.