Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Greetings from the year 2012! - Minitokyo

Greetings from the year 2012!

page 1 of 1 16 total items

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

The new year has arrived, 2012 is finally here - and with a new year comes new goals and new ideas.

Question(s):

1. What are some of your 2012 resolutions?

2. Were you successful in reaching last year's goal(s)?

3. What do you look forward to this year?

As for resolutions, I reached a couple of mine last year, including my main one which was getting another dog. Now I have an adorable, trouble making German Shepard to run after, lol. My main resolution of this year is to be more independent than last year, and hopefully, more mature. But I will always be a pervert.

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

It was funny the TV channel I was watching didn't count from 1 minute (59, 58 etc), as they usually do, they started from 10. I was with my family chilling when suddenly the TV was all like "10, 9, 8...". We performed some ninjutsu and shunpo and got the champagne ready, turned off the lights and all that jazz in about 5 seconds. Awesome fireworks too, especially because I have a great view and live on the 7th floor, too bad I don't have a good camera to catch them ;u;
Well, it was awesome, and I can't wait to see what this year will bring, especially when Romania has important political elections, chauvinism in Transylvania to fight against and the whole planets aligning we're all going to see in December.

Learn Japanese like a boss, at least 1500 kanji by next December.

I don't remember them, I don't think there were any.

Right now, snow! It's January and Bucharest only saw 2-3 flakes, it's a horrible weather, the trees can bloom any second >___>

Signature

darkkrisna

darkkrisna

Nemesishorizon

Answer:
1.Get into favourite university and learn some japanese
2. I guess, my goal from last year is just have a peacefull life without trouble so i guess it fulfilled
3. Final Exam and some anime like nisemonogatri and kizumonogatari
@solenmserpent its really nice to have another pet i wish i have one too ^_______^
@sakuradust what a lively newyear party you have there,
p.s sorry for my bad english >_<

Man proposes. God disposes.
Signature

skynight

skynight

Big Sis

Well first off we had to move in May of last year just before my birthday.
We also had to keep an eye on my Father because he has had a heart attacks and has passed out a lot for no reason me a girl who has broken both her wrists and my little sis moved all the heavy things like beds bookcases anything big and heavy. We did.
I also did finish my story I did last year.
I didn't get the goal for my schooling done yet because I got sick a lot but I will have that goal done before this mouth is over.
I did full up a book with stamps my Grandma gave me. ^_^
I also read over 50 books in last year.
For this year I just want our life's to be better this year no my dad being in hospital or anything.
My Cousin did have a baby last year so the family got a bit bigger but I haven't met my second cousin yet.
And I was told my other cousin will be getting married too.
So three married that leaves the youngest including me and my sis.
That's all for me.

Signature

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Focus on learning a second language, learning to play the guitar, going to the gym daily or every other day (once again), learning to cook more foods.

Like Sakura-Dust, I didn't set anything for myself last year. It was sort of a year off, so I'm making up for that this year.

I look forward to this year being even better than the last. I hope everyone else on MT will also have a fantastic year as well!

Signature Image

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

1. Survive calculus, become more outgoing, have more faith in those that matter to me, drink less soda, get priorities straightened out

2. Erm, yes and no? I think I grew up a bit spiritually, but some of my others didn't go so well, so I'll just leave it at that.

3. My first nephew was born late November, so during 2012 I look forward to spoiling him like crazy! :)

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

Weskalia

Weskalia

Half robotic cat half desbear

1. For MT, I aim for a 100 reviews goal with a minimum of effort, although that is looking like a rather difficult task. Outside, nothing much, just try harder than for what I did last year.

2. A happy year, I did have one last year personally (sort of), but socially wasn't.

3. Looking forward to having some good time once I've achieved my set goals, that's all. On a side note, I can't wait to see what happen on December 22nd, the movie 2012 will become a comedy :P

@Snickey: Congrats Snick, wish him all the best.

I'm believing you and I can do anything. We can change the world.
Hey, sky's the limit, we can spread wings. Through roadless travel, together we go!
Signature

"So this is the new year... I don't feel any different."
-Death Cab for Cutie

To pass all of my classes, teach myself how to not procrastinate, get together with my friends who live out of state, and to watch all of the animes and TV shows my friends have been bugging me to watch :P

Ummm? I forgot them. Hehe ^^"

"Everybody knows there's a party at the end of the world!" -ATL
Haha but really, I look forward to possibly seeing some really close friends who live really far away and hopefully to have a lot of free time so that i can draw more!

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hopefully I'll get something accomplished
1.for my resolutions I have decided: getting more published, getting a car and learning to drive it. sure sounds easy enough but for someone like me...let's only hope and see :D
2. somewhat, I did get my house in my own name and obtained a better handle on my frustration level
3.just another year to come and go where I actually reach more goals than I did last year. I have trouble with resolutions, procrastination is not often a good thing to have sometimes ;)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

So far: be more strict when fav-ing walls :D

This will be the 1st year I have a resolution.

So many things, mostly movies and series like Fate/zero that was cut short -- I took an arrow to the heart when I found out, Game of Thrones, The Hobbit, etc.

Tags don't fix themselves or disappear just bc you removed them >> Report@Tag Administration | Tagging Practices | Tagging Guidelines
my-maidenclamp-a-holictag-liciousSignature Image

Improve my Japanese by December

Don't remember

At least 80% my Japanese and More Anime and Anime Movie

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

Stay alive.

No. I think last year's was find a girlfriend... it's complicated but basically failed.

Nothing. My crush is graduating in summer since she's a forth year.
I can't get a job for summer because employers are only interested in grades; if you don't get a first they're not interested.
Oh yeah and exams...lovely exams.
2012 is going to suck. Stupid Dragons...>.>

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

Muffin-chan's return!!!! X3

1.) Probably to be happy most of all :D

2.) No..... -_-

3.) Hopefully to experience a great year! Though, it hasn't been very bright for me lately -_-

"Standing up for yourself is important, Standing up for others is more important, but Standing with others is most important." - Disney
"Life without happiness is not a life at all." - Toshiroburrito (Personal Quote)
Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

Nessbad94

Nessbad94

inspire and be inspired

My resolutions may seem very boring, but... oh ,well..
I really want studying much better this term (cuz the previous one I was like sliding on a thin ice because of my laziness); then I want to become more open person to others, not only to my best friend (I feel like a hikikomori but without pc games); I want to overcome my laziness and start managing & dividing my time more properly and stop doing everything/postpone something at the 11th hour; hmm... I also want to get more money from my scholarship and wish to buy some anime stuff...

As for previous year, I got a graphic tablet as a New Year's present - this was my goal for last year, so I reached it^^ I also started to cooperate with some Russian torrent tracker/fandub/ anime community as an artist and help them to make various posters/covers/banners for the site without getting any money profit but just for fun^^ So I've met lots of nice people there=)

What am I expecting from this year? More awesome anime fans with whom I can chat 'round this/other site(s), more quality in anime series, one more successful year in the Uni, maybe some sightseeing with my sister or alone.. Well, just enjoying my life whatever waits for me in the furthest future ^_^

Signature
	Image :.Support:. |angelanddemon-uraboku|s20-signaturestudio

Ain't I late to reply...? -__- So!

I don't have any, I guess it would be having my last semester and enter the master degree that I want... I also plan to learn som few languages. In other words, study hard! e_e

Uhm... I wanted to improve my graphics skills and I did. I learned a lot of things, how to vector, how to gif, how to photoshop! Even though I'm still a newbie, my goal was basically to improve there so yay :)

Enjoying those months left would be great. A lot of bad things already happened since 2012 has started, I just want to focus on the happy moments and live an happy life this year, no matter what :')

I'm ready to bingo

I resolve to determine in a definitive manner why the General Discussions Forums are no less random than the Off-Topic Forums.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.