Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what do you think? - Minitokyo

what do you think?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

darkkrisna

darkkrisna

Nemesishorizon

hello all, this is my latest work can you tell me what is needed or is this good enough to be submitted?
source
--------vector------brush-------texture-------> Walls
thank you..

Man proposes. God disposes.
Signature

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

Hi There!
Before anything else, you might want to upload your image in imageshack instead coz Photobucket tends to resize images adn we can't see full detail.
Here's what I think, Overall it's ok for me compared to your pandora hearts wallpaper, but there are some things that needs to be improved.

I can see extraction problems especially on the lower half of the body. I can understand that since the scan doesn't show it, it's kinda hard to extract the parts. There are also parts with black lineart while some don't. What I can suggest to you is that, you redraw those parts so that it would be consistent. You may want to look up to vectoring tutorials here
LINK1
LINK2
Another option would be to remove all the lineart but that would mean you need to be pretty careful about that coz you might leave crooked edges, so I think redrawing it through vectoring is much better.

As for the BG, it looks repetitive. Typography needs variation to make it cool and alive. I'm not an expert in typography so to give you a detailed look,
Here is a link for typography tips or ideas. It is somewhere below that article.
LINK1

hope that helps!

Signature Image

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

hi Darkkrisna..
it's a good wallpaper...
:)

but like srsn said you better to vectorize it manually (redrawing it)...
you can used PhotoShop or Illustrator...

i think the BG isn't fit to the Image...
the title of the scan is Cry why you used Love ?
:D

oh, the lower body is not looking good...

i hope it can help...
:)

sorry for my bad english

I can't be the best without you by my side, back07
Signature

Tina18

Tina18

The view of these stars

Hello! oh yunomi work! That's a pretty scan you got there.
The vector looks pretty okay, even thou I wish the image were a bit bigger so i can zoom in.
The bg doesn't suit her, you loose all focus on the girl like that. I think something scenic would suit her better, something melancholic like a rain scene with some flowers in the front.
If you inssist on typography, make something that doesn't draw all focus from the girl.

Rizacaga: Tina, Tina tell Sungmin to get Kyu's pants for me pleaseee.
My milkshake brings Saber to my bathtub.

darkkrisna

darkkrisna

Nemesishorizon

New wall update
thank you for advice now this upgraded ver of it, please tell me is this good enogh?

Man proposes. God disposes.
Signature

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

i think the BD is Great...
Godd Job Dark..

but it would be better if you manually vectorize it...

haven't you shadow it yet ?
if you haven't, i suggest you to try it...

i hope it can help

I can't be the best without you by my side, back07
Signature

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.