Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 spoiler tags - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

[ spoiler ] [/ spoiler ] tags don't do anything.

Observe

Spoiler (show)

Oranges are orange

Quote my post to see where the spoiler tags were included.

We want spoiler tags so we can post explicit images of Kanade/Mikan/ $moeblob in our friends' GuestBooks.

Is there a reason why spoiler tags are disabled?

We want them with full power, like you need to click on the "spoiler" button to see it's contents.
Also we demand oranges, lots of oranges.

ps: this topic might get buried under off-topic ones again.

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

After seeing the images, I'm pretty sure posting images like that aren't even allowed, though I'm not 100% sure since they are being sent through Guestbook posts. Either way, if you want to keep them private another option is you could just send them a PM instead. Though I was referring to the images you yourself were talking about as an example of something you would want to use spoiler tags for. I'm not too sure why the spoiler tags don't work.

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

@MisaSasekage
You're being too literal -3-

Anyway spoiler tags would be great for the general forums too. Like that character death thread, no one wanted to even click on it in case they ended up reading something they regretted. >.>

It's just a report about the weird spoiler button function. The thing about the pictures is just one of the many examples for it's usage. I should dig up some screenshots for an example of how they should look like, after consulting with Usagi.

Spoiler (show)

She's taking things so literally it's cute. Like a certain someone in my mirror.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Spoiler (show)

appears the spoiler tag is working for me, what coding are you using? it's present on the post options as well, so I'm not certain where the error could be transpiring on your end. every since the new layout things didn't travel too well, but it looks crisp and clean to me. screen shots would be most helpful to admin so they'll be able to look into the situation better.

I think it use to be the quote style but it appears it's not anymore, is that what you're going on about? (edited by this time)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

Thanks for replying.

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/5576/sgjkhdgjdgsdjk.jpg

That's what I see. I think the spoiler tags are supposed to hide your coloured text.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I don't remember ever hiding font effects/colors but I do remember when they were used they would be in a quote like bubble. but don't fret, I am certain admin is aware of the situation and will look into it shortly so be patient until then :) from what I can remember, not to look ago, there was a mass site mess up that caused a lot of stuff to break, things are returning to normal however. and since this feature wasn't really used all that much that might explain why it's slower to being fixed or it's unknown to admin until now ;)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Spoiler tags only work for text, not for images.

-- from Sheq

Signature Image

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

True, but text spoiler tags don't work either.

Spoiler (show)

Seeing as though this is the first time I've seen a thread addressing it (even though I've been aware of the non-working tag for a long time), I wonder how often would this even be used if it were fixed?

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

fireflywishes

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Okay, spoiler tags should work for both text AND images now.

...though, please remember that anything posted on MT must abide by the MT Terms of Service!

Signature Image

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

Finally, I get to see this tag in action.

Spoiler (show)

Snape kills Dumbledore.

Thanks for the help, firefly.

Also, it'll be interesting catching people who'll try to abuse this feature, lol.

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

fireflywishes

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Challenge...accepted?

*readies spoon to gouge eyes out with*

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.