Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 More Ben-To? - Minitokyo

Tagged under Ben-To

page 1 of 1 11 total items

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Ben-To as a whole series was hilarious. I wish that it wasn't over, it totally felt unfinished. And all the characters were interesting in their own way, my favorite was Sen Yarizui.^^ I would love to see her fight more^^

Would you like to see a second season?

YuuichiYouko

YuuichiYouko

The Cursed God

I agree, a second season would be pretty fun to and well needed. I like Yo Sato better though

I have killed so many people in my prime. I was banished from heaven for the rest of my eternal life. So as my redemption I will protect a princess from the darkness in my past. I will never let anyone harm her. Even if I die in the end.

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Sato is pretty awesome during the fighting too, he's my second favorite.

Ermenegildo

Ermenegildo

I'm Don Hal!

Gonna watch it this week! o.O
finally got some free time XD
for wt i know, it's a funny serie... and so, i guess a second season would be good! [i'd have plenty more to watch, oh yeah!]

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

It's pretty funny and the fights are good, I think you'll like it Ermenegildo^^

Ak1r0

Ak1r0

a xenomorph in heart

i have no idea which one you are talking about but i'll try it out, since its an anime you like its gotta be good! :P

Signature

whoever wins...we lose.

Agreed, Ben-to was one of the best newcomer of Fall Anime. I think the series is amazing filled with action and comedy. Can't go wrong with the Kyou Sister. Hopefully season 2 will be make.

NarinaInoe

NarinaInoe

I Will Not Death

don't just wait for season 2 but also wait for the season 3,4,5,6 ! >0<

You Are A Bad Boy

Ak1r0

Ak1r0

a xenomorph in heart

well i just watched completely the Ben-to episodes and i have to say that this series is f*cking amazing!
totally worth it to watch.
if it wasnt for Misa i wouldnt have knew this anime, thanks! :P
and of course i want another season of this one. i hope they make one...! :O
need to see more action from Wizard! =D

Signature

whoever wins...we lose.

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Haha, happy to help you have find an awesome anime to watch^^ Ooh yeah Wizard could fight pretty well too, having a fight between just Sen, You Sato and the Wizard would be pretty awesome^^

Ak1r0

Ak1r0

a xenomorph in heart

and thats one of the uncountable reasons that we need a second season and why not more of 'em...i just hope they will make it.

Signature

whoever wins...we lose.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.