Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who will win the Holy Grail - Minitokyo

Who will win the Holy Grail

Tagged under Fate/Zero

page 1 of 1 7 total items

YuuichiYouko

YuuichiYouko

The Cursed God

Truly I want Berserker to win the grail. Who would you like to win?
*Make sure you explain why you want them to win even though I didn't*

I have killed so many people in my prime. I was banished from heaven for the rest of my eternal life. So as my redemption I will protect a princess from the darkness in my past. I will never let anyone harm her. Even if I die in the end.

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

It would be interesting to see Berserker win the Holy Grail, I'd be really curious to see what his wish would be...

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

Yes, I'd be interested to see Berserker's intention and also Lancer's because it seems Lancer has no "own" intention for the Grail but I'm far more interested if Gilgamesh would win the fight coz I dunno what he wants when he already has everything in his Gate of babylon - Finest weapons and wines ( I think he actually did if I am correct, if you watched Fate/Stay Night) *sorry for the spoiler*

Also I'd want Tokiomi, Kirei or Kiritsugu to win - coz they haven't mentioned why they wanted the Grail.

Signature Image

Arekusu-chi

Arekusu-chi

Dandere Scorpio

I don't want to say the spoilers but I know what will happen. I don't know if the anime adaptation will follow through with the original story.
Gilgamesh mentioned in the game 'Unlimited Blade Works' game how he survived the war and ended up staying in the world for 10 years after the 4th Holy Grail War.
If you watched the movie 'Unlimited Blade Works' Kirie Kotomine told Shiro some events that happened in the war.
- He actually implied something there that may help, if you want to know what happened in the end of the 4th Holy Grail War.

Signature

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

It should follow the original story...though this thread is more asking your personal opinion on who you would want to win to Holy Grail

Arekusu-chi

Arekusu-chi

Dandere Scorpio

In my opinion...I'm probably biased but I want Rider to win. Since the others aside from Saber doesn't actually have a wish.
Gilgamesh thinks he has everything...except Saber. Berserker only wishes to kill Arthuria/Saber because after all he is Lancelot. [Arthurian Times]
Lancer only wants to serve his master so his master could fulfill his wish because he had a reputation of betraying masters...and he wanted to atone for it.

Signature

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

I wouldn't want Gilgamesh to win it because he has almost everything; with the exception of Saber, so even though the Holy Grail will grant any wish it would seem even more selfish for him to wish for Saber just so he can continue to say he has everything. It just wouldn't feel too satisfying to see him win the Holy Grail.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.