Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MT wallers, attention please - Minitokyo

MT wallers, attention please

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 82 total items

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

Ok well this sounded like Nysha's thread regarding ripped wallpapers anyway thanks to Mibelle she told me that many wallpapers are being ripped in here
http://my.desktopnexus.com/lumber_jacck/uploads/

I want to know what is DMCA Copyright Laws. I mean does it applies to us wallers coz it says original artist? Well, we use mangaka's works but we credit them.

I also want to know about this
I found my wallpaper in there as well but then the signature is gone
http://anime.desktopnexus.com/wallpaper/878693/

and there is a discussion like this (check the last few post below)
http://www.desktopnexus.com/forum/site-talk/new-feature-easier-dmca-reporting-4749/2
wherein it says

Quote: he said if the art was completely created by you, then he would accept a claim to have it removed. If the character was drawn by someone else, you have no claim to it being your original and you would actually be violating the copyright laws. If you created the complete image, use the Report this Wallpaper tab under the wallpaper, and report under DMCA violation, and it will be remove quickly.

The BG is originally mine while the character is ofc Hanamura Mai's, so do I have a say?

In general, do us wallers have a say if the BG is originally ours?

Wallers you might want to check your walls for distorted signatures

-------------------------------------------(...)
List of users whose walls you want to take down in this lumberjacck person's DN account. Those with (*) = wants wallpapers removed by lumberjacck whether or not they have a signature
1. me - if my signature is removed
2. Sol
3. Eevaleena*
4. Nysha
5. RideOnMusic*
6. Tina18 *
7. alenas*
8. Valuna
9. Fiifo
10 alshiRoi*
11. xRedPhoenix
12. Tens
13. kuryuki
14. Maayuki

Signature Image

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

wallpapers are considered fan art thus if in the original posting of the art the character artist is credited (i know they are) you do have rights to your work and you can make a clame on other sites to have your work taken off the site they can try and say its not yourse and if they want a PSD for proof its yourse DO NOT give it to them thats just an easy way to copy your work well thats my sentiments on this

i highly dissagree with taking other peoples work and calling your own its meen and its plagerisem

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

Firefly led me here through the Shoutbox~

That comment on the thread about the DMCA copyright law, about having no claim if it's not originally drawn by you... :/ Legally true as it might be, can't we qualify our work vectoring and redrawing, and walling, as having some rights of creation?

Can we call in our MT lawyer? o3o
----------------------------(...)
I also am in the process of writing up a DMCA report for one of my original walls on that site: http://abstract.desktopnexus.com/wallpaper/922773/

...On one hand, this is the first time I've seen my walls uploaded without my permission, interesting.. oh shoot I'm not ninja enough anymore. Still, this is uncomfortable and the fact that people can crop the desktop walls that easily, straight from the site and snip out signatures.. D:

They can't pull that 'nut ur art' claim on me. D< The report asks for some private info though. :/ Anyone have any idea on how much I have to give them?
For the record, this is a screenshot of the report page: http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/6340/dmcacopyrightlawreports.jpg

Yeah, do I actually have to give them my full address, telephone number and name? :/

I've been keeping mum on this kind of info for way long, my ninja-ing feels compromised. ..Maybe I'll give them my number and let them pay for the international calling fees anyway. *contemplates leaving on hold* ...nah, that would be mean.

I wish I could get back to you, srsn, with more useful information >_< I'll do more research later, when I get another break from studying..

I'll just leave a bit more info and links:
http://crispme.com/featured-40-best-anime-wallpapers-of-the-month/ <-- Found our MT/AP walls here (they're all very familiar lol). It credits us, but uploads full sized resolutions of the walls, without out permission. Are you guys comfortable with that? I'm... okay with it, except that I would have preferred they linked to MT lol. Though I suppose they wanted to get pass the ecchi filters/new works hidden for the first few days thing..

and How to check if your walls are being ripped (Credit to SolenmSerpent for giving me the app link):

- Use a Image Search site. Or even better, get the add-on.

Install this for Chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/kljmejbpilkadikecejccebmccagifhl
For Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/image-search-options/ (I think Firefox has a wider range of options, but I haven't used it...)

It lets you right click an image (ie. your wallpaper), then there's the 'Image Search Options':

- SauceNAO searches for the image in pixiv and some other image databases with Doujin covers, and screenshots of Visual Novel games, anime etc. It's precious, but note that unless u get special permission, you're limited to 100 searches per 24 hours on it. :) The team who's working on this engine says this is to lower the burden on the expensive servers..

- IQDB searches in sites like Zerochan, e-shuushuu, Konachan, Danbooru, Manga Drawing, Gelbooru etc....

- Tineye searches in more non-anime sites. However, it seems limited and often doesn't pick up enough results. Not as great for anime/manga.

- Google searches in that vast, useful yet sometimes holey way Google always has. It picks up the widest range of relevant results though.

...Am I being useful or tl;dr? lol
I hope this helps you all!
Edit: color~ for easier(?) reading

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

Wow, Aozora, you are badass with your linkage. For that-

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvayo1ueYI1qdc36yo2_250.gif

That is very helpful indeed. Also, thank you srsn for bringing this to the attention of all Minitokyo.

This wouldn't be such an issue if the people running the site would put a little emphasis on crediting, and kept a low tolerance to signature removal. :/

But alas, stupid policies be stupid yo'.

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

Painter

Painter

Skull Master >:3

It's sad that walls from here are stealed :(
I saw this walls 1, 2 and some others on another sites when they were cut and without signatures
I think it's terrible D:

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

@aozoraskies: Actually, If I were to think about it, I'm ok as long as my signature is intact. BTW have you submitted the report?

One thing that keeps me from filing that DMCA report is that it asks for too much information. I think they did that on purpose so that no one would dare to file a report. Just my guess though. Another thing is that since we use other people's artwork in the wallpapers (I'm referring to the characters in here) wouldn't that backfire us? But on the other hand, That's our original BG ideas also we can smack them saying that they removed our signature which contains credit to the original mangaka and by removing that, it's also a violation to the owner of the said series.

But really....The form guys... anyone.... MT lawyers?

Signature Image

Ao: you are fantastic! That's very helpful! Also for the crispme thing, I personally don't mind that sort of thing since they DO link back and credit everyone. Though yeah, it's immensely weird seeing one of my things on there—no longer ninja. D: (though I find stuff I made on tumblr without my permission all the time lol, but it's usually stuff like gifs…)

Srsn: Dude lol it's so OBVIOUS that your sig was removed from your wall. Stealing bastards be damned, but the least they can do is do a good job of it. Then again, if they were good at that sort of thing, they wouldn't have to be stealing from those who can.

Anyway, at least browsing the Zelda gallery on desktopnexus, I'm seeing a lot of stolen fanart cropped into wallpapers…not sure how much other stuff is stolen. a lot of really low quality stuff either way. I was thinking what if we and others find that if there's enough things stolen, then perhaps the site itself could be shut down? Seems kinda drastic, but I remember Warner giving MuseBootlegs.com a warning for a FANMADE DVD (made completely with footage from fanvids, edited by fans, recorded by fans, and posted by fans) download, so what would blatant ripoffs be? Unless the site claims a disclaimer that it's not held responsible for the actions of its members?

Tbh I don't know much on the legal stuff—perhaps look into fanfiction? It's getting big enough that Joe Public is somewhat aware of it—Time Magazine, for example, has done a few articles about it and even the occasional recommendation—yet the defining aspect of fanfiction is that it's essentially a copyright violation… I assume that wallpapers would be treated much the same way. I suppose it's a bit woolly what with using traces or scans themselves…

I may do some research later, when it's not 5am…

Sorry if I'm not much help, but thanks for making us aware of this.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

@srsn:
I'm used to my walls being meh or offtrack enough to not get stolen. xD This got me checking, so it's kinda surprising lol. Well, I don't mind so long there's credit, I guess. I see my 07 Ghost and Nabari walls being used for (relatively big) banners though. *cringes at the pixels and very simple clip-and-squish*

I haven't filed the report, there just isn't anything very reassuring about sending in that kind of information. :x I've contacted them though, and asked this:

Quote: I would like to ask about reporting wallpapers using the DMCA Claim Request. I have at least one original wallpaper that has been posted here, and I would like for it to be taken down.

However, the DMCA Claim Request, asks for some rather personal information - I am concerned as to how this information will be used, who will see it and how will its confidentiality be kept. I do feel somewhat uneasy about sharing such information when such terms haven't been fully stated...

The wallpaper in question: http://abstract.desktopnexus.com/wallpaper/922773/

The original wallpaper: Dragons and Illusions by aozoraskies
Dragons and Illusions by aozoraskies

This wallpaper IS fully done by me, by the way. I did not use extractions from scans or such.

Thank you for your assistance.

Haha, I forgot to also ask if that copyright works for non-USA citizens. xD

The part about how using the mangaka's art nullifying our claim gets on my nerves some too. D: The original execution and bg making should qualify. It's not right if it didn't. And removing the signature and credit - exactly like you say.

...I heard on the grapevine that one of the Mods study Law.... >_> But she might not be too happy being pestered

@Sol: HIGH FIVE PLS. And thank you~ :D

@Painter: It's ironic that Nysha's Hakuouki wall gets stolen that much when there's a deadly "I'LL HUNT YA" in the description lol.

@Tofu: Our ninja tactics been overwhelmed by the Internet-ers. D: And yay, glad you like. :3 Good luck on the research, I would start except I'm about to be dragged out by the hair, cavemen style. Where's my club when I need it-

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

Hello everyone! I'm pretty quiet here at MT usually..lol. Just wanted to say that I was going to use the report feature but I didn't like having to put my phone number and address in and all that so I decided to PM the lumberjack person who uploaded my walls and ripped the sigs off. Now Ill say this, I don't mind my walls being uploaded other places...as long as the sig is left on. I make them to share anyways, but when the sig is ripped off than I get kind of angry because like most wallers/vectorers a good bit of time and patience goes into the process. Anyways, so I went to go check this morning to see if he took them down yet and nope still there and no reply to my PM and he's been on since because you can see where he has been commenting on other walls. I would like to add that I contacted Bantam over at Animepaper about this and he located the person on AP right away and banned him and his IP range. So he won't be able to access AP anymore to get walls. Not saying he wont move to MT next though. Though I really do hope not. It looks like he is pretty much ignoring everyone commenting to him which is just blatant assholeness and not caring what hes done. I am going to take a look around today to make sure none of my other walls are there through this site. I've used the google add on for a while now with just a simple right click allows you to back search through IQDB, google, tinyeye and saucenao. It really is recommended. Thanks everyone who is also jumping over there to help out. :D

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

@Mibelle: how did you know that this person is the same as the one in AP?

@Ao: tell me what their reply is about the information.

Signature Image

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

@Mibelle - Getting him banned on AP?

Normally I would reply in a curt manner, in order to sustain classiness and order. But in the interest of Keeping it Real, I have to say:

http://www.host-images.com/u/files/iphxgrakwigpqi5877pt.gif
FLAWLESS VICTORY.

But I'm curious, how was he found on AP?

Is it possible to do the same thing here? Dear crispy deity, that would be amazing.

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

Nysha

Nysha

Eye Candy Maker!

Quote by aozoraskies@Painter: It's ironic that Nysha's Hakuouki wall gets stolen that much when there's a deadly "I'LL HUNT YA" in the description lol.

Some deranged people do it for the challenge in spite of the artist or to gain internet fame. :/ Or people don't read or care about how a pic was made. Quite sad really, especially if they "like" it enough to share it.
Also, "so much"? Please link where you've seen it. Usually I'm too busy to see them all, but sometimes kind fans/friends will message me when they come across them. I'm fine with them being shared, but they must be intact with the sig and unaltered from their original form. Here's what I've had to do so far:

I caught it extracted at anime renders and contacted the admins to have it removed and banned from ever being uploaded there again. (unfortunately the site changed so much that guests and even newly registered members cannot view the renders anymore O.o) Such uses of that extraction while it was still active I found used on dA in derivative works - those I found were removed as well. One techy site posted it as cropped but credited my real name and linked back to my brokentone profile - not sure what to do with that. Another site I had them change the image to an uncropped version and relink it back to my dA. Overall some places are just more understanding than others.

However, I registered my original art walls (on dA) at the copyright office so I have the power to sue over those if necessary. Haven't found those elsewhere yet, thankfully. :P
Fun tidbit: I learned at one of my internships that some photographer who provides his images online earns most of his income by suing people who repost/misuse them! He has a team of lawyers who constantly find them. XDXDXDXD

Anyway the gray area like you guys have been discussing is the use of copyrighted characters - into our fanart walls. I would say those who redraw the characters from scratch (vector/paint) have more say in the matter than those who filter or extract an existing scan. Feel free to comment more on this, like srsn is asking.
The REAL problem cause for concern is if our walls are being sold illegally, much more so than simply redistributing. The guy on ebay selling one of mine I contacted and he took it down before I could file a complaint however. XP

As for Desktop Nexus, they have changed their report function. It used to be SOOO much easier, with no personal info needed, only an original art link needed - much more like dA. Unfortunately that site is a wall sharing site and not a wall creation site - this means many of its members have no comprehension of image copyrights. Also, the site was hit with a notice from Toyota to remove all images with their vehicles in them, and which also threatened them to pay for the labor involved to search for all the offending images. This is probably the reason for the strict DMCA report change, because they want to make sure they're not simply not being "bullied" by empty threats - as I've read in several of their forum posts. Wallpaperhere though is much worse, where the admin himself rips and modifies sigs off walls, so he won't understand anything about reporting. >__< So:

Quote: @Ao: tell me what their reply is about the information.

Ditto please!

Signature Image

@srsn and @solemnserpent apparently he used the same username at AP and all the walls he uploaded there were ones he commented on at AP as well.
http://lumberjacck.animepaper.net/

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

Ugh, this AGAIN? >__>

While I understand that I can't stop other people from dispatching my walls all over the net, blatantly stamping/cropping or cloning my signature off DOES piss me off. I also understand that I don't have and can't have any claim on the anime/manga/game/whatever official characters I use in my wallpapers, but some of my walls have backgrounds that were made completely by me, from the scratch and that makes them my own work that I really DO hate seeing claimed as someone else's.

And yeah, I agree with Nysha that vectoring/painting characters all over does involve a lot of work and adjustments or alterations, so yeah, it should be taken into at least some kind of account.

I also posted a comment on that person's profile page and asked him to take those signature-less walls down and at least show SOME degree of respect and leave them on if he must post them elsewhere. Since some of you said he showed little understanding for it, I'm glad he at least got banned on AP. If she shows up here and starts to do the same....I'll be waiting. D<

Signature

Nysha

Nysha

Eye Candy Maker!

Quote by Mibelle@srsn and @solemnserpent apparently he used the same username at AP and all the walls he uploaded there were ones he commented on at AP as well.
http://lumberjacck.animepaper.net/

Wow. O___O That is shameless. People should browse his comments to see if he commented on your walls - then you know they might be on his DN account.

Also, the mt staff should ask Bantam what his IP range was, to ban him here before he gets a chance. If anyone finds the account of rilaposters from ebay here or on ap, he should be banned this way too. It's that serious.

Signature Image

@Nysha I also agree that fully vectored/painted walls would be easier to claim as somewhat original more so than extracted/paint brush walls. My husband actually really doesn't like wallpapering and using other artists stuff for walls and usually he would say eh, you used someone else's art whats the difference? But when I was explaining this to him last night he actually agreed with the vectoring ones being ripped and claimed as someone else's to not be right. Hes kept up with the whole wallpapering scene with me over the years and he said he has seen the time that goes into some walls and he said it's not right. One of mine he ripped the sig off of was one that I put a lot of time and thought into and it was my first really fully vectored wall..so I was pretty upset when I seen it. Hopefully this person gets the hint with everyone going after him and removes them. Or maybe even if he gets reported enough to the site he will be banned. Has anyone noticed any other people uploading walls there with the sigs ripped yet?

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

Yes I also found even Tsu's OAA - imagine- it's already OAA and it's sig removed! Some of RideOnMusic's sig were removed while some were retained.

I'm assuming, Mibelle that you'v received the same email I have from a moderator telling us to file a DMCA report with all those form information whatnot?

@alenas: that's a RAWR in his page.

Signature Image

Tina18

Tina18

The view of these stars

That's practically half or MT recent walls right there, and with some sore sights of butchered walls too.
Honesly I'm too busy and tired to take any action agains talentles morons.

Edit: I'm seriously annoyed about the signature removal, I even wrote in the middle of the wall and is still gone, and the credits for the mangaka is gone too :/
what kind of loser wastes time doing that(even doing it poorly), oh God the wonders you show us.

Rizacaga: Tina, Tina tell Sungmin to get Kyu's pants for me pleaseee.
My milkshake brings Saber to my bathtub.

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

EDIT: @Tina: Good gawd, taking the time to remove a signature in the MIDDLE. Dude what.

Quote by SolenmSerpentBut I'm curious, how was he found on AP?

Is it possible to do the same thing here? Dear crispy deity, that would be amazing.

Flipping through the random archive that is my memory; I believe both MT and AP (at least in the past) had this method of checking IP addresses and issuing warnings/bans to accounts that share the same IP addresses aka are the same people. As to whether this extends to off-MT persons... That, I have no idea. Ask da man

He commented on the walls he put up on that site though. o_0

@Nysha:
I'll post links to that Hakuoki wall posted without siggys elsewhere, then:
Konochan, cropped (there's a full version, with sig there too), mjv-art 1 , anisearch , Glitter-graphics , on a forum ,
fantasyinspiration.com --> see the thumb? no sig.
cgbaran.com seems to be a copy of the blog above...

And that's what Google Image Search has picked up so far. :s

Hmm never thought of registering my Originals with copyright at DA. Always thought DA would be riskier because of the much bigger population there and the mods work slower. Don't usually get much useful feedback there either xD. And I didn't really trust DA to help reinforce copyright... Stupid of me, perhaps. .. Making income from suing silly people who steal your work, sounds maliciously fun though. :DD

I saw the Toyota thing, I wasn't sure what to think lol.
The Gray Area... I can't think of more to say. ^^; Wallers who make walls with that much re-constructing ought to have some rights over their distribution though. :/ Wished I had something more concrete to defend with, argh.

Quote by Nysha

Quote by srsn@Ao: tell me what their reply is about the information.

Ditto please!

Ok, I will! The site says I have to wait for 1-2 days, I'll post here and srsn's and Nysha's gb when I get it. :3

Also agreeing with Nysha's "grab his IP and block him here too" proposal. :)

@Mibelle: Plenty of MT/AP walls there but haven't been checking individually for sigs yet. Also, with the 'only original artists' rule, and having to file individual reports for each wallpaper, reporting looks a bit of a chore... It's a good idea, PM-ing those uploaders to take them down, those people do sometimes take stuff down before the mods do, to 'preserve authenticity and reputation' aka in fear of black marks on their account. >_>

Nysha

Nysha

Eye Candy Maker!

Quote: @Nysha:
I'll post links to that Hakuoki wall posted without siggys elsewhere, then:
Konochan, cropped (there's a full version, with sig there too), mjv-art 1 , anisearch , Glitter-graphics , on a forum ,
fantasyinspiration.com --> see the thumb? no sig.
cgbaran.com seems to be a copy of the blog above...

Lol some of those are not in english, one of them is too small (looks like screenshot rip from ap thumb), one is distorted and ugly as sin, and most of those seem to be dupes of whichever cropped version came out first. Hilarious. Most of those are harmless obscure sites that I would never visit either, except konachan which I will deal with since it looks like the originator of the cropped version every other place finds. XP Edit: wait a sec - konachan's has been changed to the full version uncropped http://konachan.com/post/show/115245 so now there's no problem there! I will still contact the webmaster about the old one.

I'm beginning to wonder just how much it's worth it to continue walling like this. Hah, if I ever make more walls maybe I should only upload them to dA, disable downloads, and only allow friends/usernames I know to have them. :/ Gosh

Signature Image

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

A.A.A. Free Time Searching

ok...I red more or less all the discussion...I hope I catched all the issues here XD
ANYWAY I would like to say a few of things, I hope nobody take it like a charge and that I will not repeat something that someone else had just written.

So...actually it's really sad thing that so many people STEAL works from others (any type of works) and they used them to build a site, or worse to make money (like the boy on ebay), but really...expect for the few works that are ORIGINAL (like for example the ones making by Tsunoh) we actually don't respect the copyright here as well.

The fact that we changed that images, and we uploaded them here (i'm talking about the scans) it isn't really "legal"...in fact we don't respect the mangaka copyright; and this is the same thing for graphic/vector or fanart wallpaper (like some of the mines) in which we used characters that we DON'T create by ourself; the difference is that we give at least a CREDIT to authors, and in the end we did a little of "free publicity" to this anime/manga...and we don't keep merits that they aren't our.

So from the "law"'s point of view I think we are the same (MT and that site), in different ways we broke copyrights, but from the "moral" point of views actually we are certainly more honest, since we SAY what we did and what we didn't in our works.

However I have to say that copyright's laws should be different in any countries of the world, and internet is a "far west", where everyone could do what he wants, and it's really difficult to "catch" it.

So, all this speech for say...what? XD
I think it's really difficult to find a way to stop this "thieves" if we continue to allow upload our works in "internet"...I mean...this situation is bothering me, too but when you out in a "download" site your works, you should now that it's one of the risks.
Actually Shequel has just given to us a partial instrument about this, since we can decide to allow or not no-member to download our works; but if really we don't want to have our works stolenm we should be more drastic, and maybe have a "button" like DeviantART which we can decide to not allow the full resolution download, for example, or even something more strict tha this >.<

I really don't like this type of solution, but we can protest with these thieves how much we want, but if these people don't know what is the RESPECT for other works, they will simple ignore us or invent some escamotage like in this case (that form for claim copyrights it's ridicolous!)..so I think we shoul stop them from the beginning, blocking the downloads in some way :(

EDIT: I'm using the "image search" given to us from AO (thanks!) and I found out this user of ZEROCHAN that he/she stolen more some of ours works o.o Like this one : http://www.zerochan.net/912523, this: http://www.zerochan.net/840624, and more and more... and one of the mine, too (http://www.zerochan.net/831519)...what is the MT's policy about this?
EDIT: another site in which there are some of ours works, but there are still signs fortunally: http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=qpfldkfl&logNo=110126779407
I can't read the text, anyone could tell me which type of site is it? a blog? a download site? o.o

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

@Nysha: Oh shoot, you're making me regret doing this posting now. D: Nuuu, don't leave~

I'm tired of long posting already lol so I'll just focus on answering Raffachan's last question:

You can request for your art to be taken down from Zerochan (MT's sister site) as I believe there was/is a forum on this issue there.. Or I can just report yours for you lol, since I'm a member there. In fact, I'll just do that now @_@
*Looks around* Ah, I think the Questions Corner is where the official drama stuff is. :3 And deletion appeals go here.

I can't speak for Felesya and ArtificialRaindrop, they best be informed themselves, and get the deletions requested. Felesya actually has an artist tag there.. http://www.zerochan.net/Felesya

Oh and this is getting a bit ridiculous but:
Zerochan Guidelines state this: "Always check if they allow their work to be posted. Usually they put a badge with "STOP - You're not authorized to use this artwork" written on."
Perfectly reasonable, but certainly a bit much of an exploitable loophole - because the walls you pointed out didn't have the 'Don't postu this anywhere else' line in the descriptions.
So I assume, if you don't want it on Zerochan, state so in wall descriptions.

.... Need to stop tl;dr-ing. I'm churning out too many links today.

EDIT: Blog.naver is a blog site, like Wordpress and such, as far as I know. So far, it does seem image-heavy to me - but then again, I usually end up there in Unidentified scan-searching, so my perspective is flawed lol. I have seen people blog normally there (in Korean) though, so yeah.

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

A.A.A. Free Time Searching

Quote by aozoraskies
Oh and this is getting a bit ridiculous but:
Zerochan Guidelines state this: "Always check if they allow their work to be posted. Usually they put a badge with "STOP - You're not authorized to use this artwork" written on."
Perfectly reasonable, but certainly a bit much of an exploitable loophole - because the walls you pointed out didn't have the 'Don't postu this anywhere else' line in the descriptions.
So I assume, if you don't want it on Zerochan, state so in wall descriptions.

.... Need to stop tl;dr-ing. I'm churning out too many links today.

EDIT: Blog.naver is a blog site, like Wordpress and such, as far as I know. So far, it does seem image-heavy to me - but then again, I usually end up there in Unidentified scan-searching, so my perspective is flawed lol. I have seen people blog normally there (in Korean) though, so yeah.

Thanks for advice Ao :) Anyway I've just reported them with the" report" bottom...I have an account on zerochan, but I put only ome of my works, and then I never do it again.
Plus that thing of the description...it's pretty ridicolous...it will be OBVIOUS that you can't put in it without my permission, but we see it isn't like this *facepalm*
Well them, let's edit my description ._.

EDIT: I replied in that topic, too o.o I didn't know that one of ours mod are mod in that site, too XD Sorry!

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

@Raffachan - Lol, at least with Zerochan you don't have a bunch of rapscallions removing signatures, and having legal paragraphs with you. Effort is put into crediting, unlike with DesktopNexus. The same goes for other popular image boards. The main issue here is credit/signature removal, and refusal to give credit when asked.

Either way, good luck with the Zerochan reports & description editing. If I see anymore of your work being posted there, I'll let you know.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 82 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.