Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I can't upload a background image O_O - Minitokyo

I can't upload a background image O_O

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Gretting everybody!
well, the problem is that I can't put any higher background image in my userpage! O.o i don't know why ¿? i put "save" and start to charge, but that can stay all the day charging! without nothing happens!xDDD that happening one and ones again U_U, please, someone can help me whit this problem?

pd: sorry for my very limited English! >< i hope you can understand what i said! ^^U

Signature

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

try clearing your web browsers catch and try it agane (some times due to the build up of information in your catch it doesent take effect

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

Quote by evelluchiatry clearing your web browsers catch and try it agane (some times due to the build up of information in your catch it doesent take effect

thanks for your help Lucia! ^^ I've already solved with the help of a member friend of MT, the problem was the browser I used, now use another with which I do not have this problem ^__0 anyway! thanks for take some time to respond ^^

Signature

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.