Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Cats or Dogs? - Minitokyo

Cats or Dogs?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 55 total items

i'm basically saying you like cats or dogs better?

me i'm for both

Cat:
http://www.buzzom.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/cat.jpg

Dog:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-u6D0SNgWMWE/TqeE1ffMdUI/AAAAAAAAAnQ/-SLoBjh-TH0/s400/Dog-2.jpg

I'm just a girl
Signature Image

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

I like both too, I like playing with dogs, but I think cats fit my personality more :3

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

Quote by LeafsapphireI like both too, I like playing with dogs, but I think cats fit my personality more :3

lol niiiiiiiiiiiiice

I'm just a girl
Signature Image

I like both too.. X3
Cats are more cuddly (when they want to be) and dogs are more playful~

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Cuddly kitties <3

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

Kitties are good for cuddlewuffles X3

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

*cuddlewuffles* <3

I like puppies when they are playful, though :3

Dancerinthedark

Dancerinthedark

Queen of Darkness

Cats of course!I hate dogs because they always run after me >__>

Pass the Heart To All the Friends You care AboutSignature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

to be honest I'm not really either, I'm not a fan of any animal, but I do like cartoon cats, not so certain if that's the same. I don't own an animal myself, others around me do, I play with them and send them back but I just don't care for animals much anymore. raised with them and once I moved out on my own rather like the idea of having none. I do like dogs, will help take care of them. but I've lost interest in pets period. but I suppose cats would be the answer? other than bunnies of course

BuBbLeS!

Signature

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

Ehh... how about hot dogs? :P

Seriously though , I think I'd go for cats.
Don't think I'm suited for raising dogs actually.

Quote by z827Ehh... how about hot dogs? :P

hot dogs really? XD

merged: 01-06-2012 ~ 08:52pm

Quote by angelxxuanto be honest I'm not really either, I'm not a fan of any animal, but I do like cartoon cats, not so certain if that's the same. I don't own an animal myself, others around me do, I play with them and send them back but I just don't care for animals much anymore. raised with them and once I moved out on my own rather like the idea of having none. I do like dogs, will help take care of them. but I've lost interest in pets period. but I suppose cats would be the answer? other than bunnies of course

i see and bunnies? niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

I'm just a girl
Signature Image

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

i love both of them..
:D

I can't be the best without you by my side, back07
Signature

Quote by back07i love both of them..

nice

I'm just a girl
Signature Image

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

im a cat person ^-^ ive had bad expereances with dogs

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

Quote by evelluchiaim a cat person ^-^ ive had bad expereances with dogs

nice XD

I'm just a girl
Signature Image

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

Quote by YukixVampire

Quote by z827Ehh... how about hot dogs? :P

hot dogs really? XD

Quote by angelxxuanto be honest I'm not really either, I'm not a fan of any animal, but I do like cartoon cats, not so certain if that's the same. I don't own an animal myself, others around me do, I play with them and send them back but I just don't care for animals much anymore. raised with them and once I moved out on my own rather like the idea of having none. I do like dogs, will help take care of them. but I've lost interest in pets period. but I suppose cats would be the answer? other than bunnies of course

Come on... Hot dogs are yummy.

Quote by z827

Quote by YukixVampire

Quote by z827(...) how about hot dogs? :P

Don't think I'm suited for raising dogs actually.[/quote

hot dogs really? XD

yeah but do you know whats in them?

I'm just a girl
Signature Image

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

Quote by YukixVampire

Quote by back07i love both of them..

nice

hehehe...

I can't be the best without you by my side, back07
Signature

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Let's veer this back on course!

: P

I'm all about the cats, hands down!

Signature Image

Here are the top ten reasons why dogs are better than cats:

1. Dogs will tilt their heads and try to understand every word you say. Cats will ignore you and take a nap.

2. Cats look silly on a leash.

3. When you come home from school or work, your dog will be happy and lick your face. Cats will still be mad at you for leaving in the first place.

4. Dogs will give you unconditional love until the day they die. Cats will make you pay for every mistake you've ever made since the day you were born.

5. A dog knows when you're sad. And he'll try to comfort you. Cats don't care how you feel, as long as you remember where the can opener is.

6. Dogs will bring you your slippers. Cats will drop a dead mouse in your slippers.

7. When you take them for a ride, dogs will sit on the seat next to you. Cats have to have their own private basket, or they won't go at all.

8. Dogs will come when you call them. And they'll be happy. Cats will have someone take a message and get back to you.

9. Dogs will play fetch with you all day long. The only thing cats will play with all day long are small rodents or bugs, preferably ones that look like they're in pain.

10. Dogs will wake you up if the house is on fire. Cats will quietly sneak out the back door.

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

Quote by YukixVampire

Quote by z827

Quote by Yuki(...) how about hot dogs? :P

Don't think I'm suited for raising dogs actually.[/quote

hot dogs really? XD

yeah but do you know whats in them?

Pork , beef or chicken? :P

Cat for me, cats are independent, dogs are fawning and servile.

http://flagcounter.com/count/7uR/bg=151B54/txt=151B54/border=151B54/columns=1/maxflags=1/viewers=3/labels=0.jpghttp://2.s01.flagcounter.com/count/7uR/bg=151B54/txt=151B54/border=151B54/columns=1/maxflags=1/viewers=3/labels=0.jpghttp://s10.flagcounter.com/count/TIU/bg=151B54/txt=151B54/border=151B54/columns=1/maxflags=1/viewers=3/labels=0.jpg

I like both too but unfortunately, if push comes to shove then I will have to take the dog. The reason? I'm allergic to cat and I love cat. How ironic can that get? :(

Quote by mughiI like both too but unfortunately, if push comes to shove then I will have to take the dog. The reason? I'm allergic to cat and I love cat. How ironic can that get? :(

very

I'm just a girl
Signature Image

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 55 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.