Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tell me about your big screen TV - Minitokyo

Tell me about your big screen TV

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Just curious how many Mini-Tokyo members have big screen TV. If you do then how big and what brand.

I recently bought 55 inch LG Model 55lv4400 and Sony blu-ray player. Once hooked up....wow, what a picture. ^_^

Arekusu-chi

Arekusu-chi

Dandere Scorpio

( * ^ *)o I recently bought a 46" inch Sony Bravia TV.
I couldn't leave the TV yesterday because I was playing video games, the whole afternoon...

Signature

Once you get used to the big-screen, you'll never want to go back to your old tube TV.

Legionary

Legionary

Ramen Loving

I have a 65 inch Samsung DLP. I guess that makes me king of the thread with the biggest TV...so far. <.<;

It's 1080p and the picture looks good....until the bulb starts going out. Yeah, DLP's have bulbs that you have to replace every 2 - 3 years. It's pretty annoying, but DLP's are usually much cheaper than anything else out there.

Signature
"I wish the real world would just stop hassling me" - MB20

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

my dad has a big screen tv and I just can't seem to watch it, it really hurts my eyes and once I look away from it, it makes me nauseated when I go to look back. for some odd reason my eyes are just not liking the new hd, and other little letters to describe such a "new and radical" thing that I, myself have not really bought yet. don't see the point. I'm still enjoying my "old" tv, and be with it until it dies, will miss it too :( but I think my dad is a plasma 45 inch

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Quote by angelxxuanmy dad has a big screen tv and I just can't seem to watch it, it really hurts my eyes and once I look away from it, it makes me nauseated when I go to look back. for some odd reason my eyes are just not liking the new hd, and other little letters to describe such a "new and radical" thing that I, myself have not really bought yet. don't see the point. I'm still enjoying my "old" tv, and be with it until it dies, will miss it too :( but I think my dad is a plasma 45 inch

This has to do with FOV (field of view) as there is a minimum suggested distance on the size of display being used.
A 45" HDTV has a minimum suggested distance of 6 feet, any distance shorter and some individuals may experience
nausea or other 'sick' feelings as their brain cannot adjust to the FOV their currently viewing.

The largest HDTV I currently have is a 19" by Sharp, but I rarely used it as I also have a 24" Samsung that has a built in
TV tuner which doubles as a HDTV. I mentioned the Sharp 19" as the largest HDTV because the Samsung 24" is was specifically designed to be a computer
monitor. Currently holding off on getting a large HDTV until price comes down and watch movies in true cinema experience like you do
at theaters.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz15bXluyBw

Signature

CND2007

CND2007

White

23" HDTV is good for working, Office and all. Its not too small. And you wont need to sit too far away.
Its okay for me. Samsung 23"

I use the 40"hdtv Sony for movies and pictures. Looks nice with enough distance .

A smile for the day.

in my room, 17" Samsung.
In the living room is a 52" Sony for the entire family.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

Quote by mughiJust curious how many Mini-Tokyo members have big screen TV. If you do then how big and what brand.

I recently bought 55 inch LG Model 55lv4400 and Sony blu-ray player. Once hooked up....wow, what a picture. ^_^

LG Model 55lv4400 - that`s exactly the same TV that i have :))

akiranyo

akiranyo

Astraea Kisaragi

I have a 37"/95 cm LCD TV from LG, guess it was kinda big the time when I bought it - 2008, but not anymore.
But currently I prefer watching movies/anime trough my new 24" LED montiror from DELL. Monitors will be always a few steps before any TV in technology and picture quality.

Since I write satires, my whole life is one huge inspiration. (Horatius)
Signature

I use a panasonic not sure what dimension but probably 35-49 inches?

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.