Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Help me! I have a big problem! I don't know what to do! - Minitokyo

Help me! I have a big problem! I don't know what to do!

page 1 of 1 11 total items

chimichi

chimichi

clouie

T^T help me

ano... they always laugh at me.. T^T
I don't have any good friend whom I could turn to when I cry..

merged: 01-08-2012 ~ 08:09am
They always make fun of me.. should I have revenge?

I am a member of
TSubasa group

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

That's what makes the internet appealing, emotions can be shared, but you don't have to bear the burden of dealing with people face to face.

You can explain the issue; people here are willing to listen. What's the main issue - why are people making fun of you? ;?

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

chimichi

chimichi

clouie

That's because I'm childish.. =3=

merged: 01-08-2012 ~ 08:14am
it doesn't mean that they could make fun of me just because I'm sooo childish! >.<

I am a member of
TSubasa group

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

Well unfortunately, that's part of growing up - dealing with people who aren't completely nice, or who don't have the best intentions. I had the same issue when I was in school - I was made fun of a lot, and even had some moments where I felt I couldn't handle it anymore. I dealt with it by learning to be more confident about myself, picking up some good hobbies, and started to care less and less about other people's opinions about me because I realized, that everyone has their own issues/flaws, even the people who made fun of me.

The more people see that their teasing and fun making doesn't affect you, the sooner they lose interest in it.

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

your still yung dont let what people say get to you just be you and enjoy life your way ^-^

you are you and thats what makes you special ^-^ *huggz*

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Edited this thread so that it made sense. Remember, your first post should explain the problem/question for members to respond to. We're not mind readers. ^_^

Signature Image

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

Being childish is in everyone. Example is myself, I'm turning 20 this year and I still act too childish for my own good. I act cute a lot of time believe me.

As evelluchia pointed out, your still young. If they laugh at you ignore them. Don't ever think of having revenge since the more you react to their insults, the more they taunt and annoy you. So it's better to stay quiet. I used to cry a lot because of those, but I figured if I ignore them maybe they would leave me alone and I did not long after they started pestering someone else.

Don't react to their insults. That's all I can tell you.

Also, being childish is part of growing up and believe me, those people who pester you just because your childish are also childish in one way or another, they just don't show it, but if you watch them carefully they are childish. Pestering you is already a childish act of them. If they are already a grown-up then their just making themselves feel important.

Anyways Good Luck ;D
much Love Aii.

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

Quote by chimichiThat's because I'm childish.. =3=

it doesn't mean that they could make fun of me just because I'm sooo childish! >.<

Childish? By whose standard? I don't know if this will make you feel any better but I am 53 year old anime fan and I still enjoy anime and reading manga. Does that make me immature in any way? I work and I do what I enjoy. If others around me does not appreciate or understand it then so be it.

At least in Mini Tokyo, you can talk to people who will not make fun of you.

Aside from that if possible you should attend anime conventions where you can meet like-minded people and make new friends...that is if you are anime fan. ^_^;

Even if you're not an anime fan, it does not matter. You are not alone.

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

Quote by mughi

Quote by chimichiThat's because I'm childish.. =3=

Childish? By whose standard? I don't know if this will make you feel any better but I am 53 year old anime fan and I still enjoy anime and reading manga. Does that make me immature in any way? I work and I do what I enjoy. If others around me does not appreciate or understand it then so be it.

At least in Mini Tokyo, you can talk to people who will not make fun of you.

Aside from that if possible you should attend anime conventions where you can meet like-minded people and make new friends...that is if you are anime fan. ^_^;

Even if you're not an anime fan, it does not matter. You are not alone.

^-^ you have no worries of being made fun of here ^-^

were all somewhat childish in our own rite ^-^

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

Legionary

Legionary

Ramen Loving

Quote by fireflywishesWe're not mind readers. ^_^

Speak for yourself. o3o;;
lol.

Anyway, chimichi.....childish....? It's hard to give any specific advice since I'm not sure what being childish entails here...but, I find it helps to expand your interests when people make fun of you. I know it might seem like 'they won, I have to change,' but when you are well rounded, making fun of you for one trait becomes a very minor tease when you and others know there's so much more too you. At least...that's all I can think.

Signature
"I wish the real world would just stop hassling me" - MB20

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

My gears are always turning

Fear not Chimichi you are in a safe site. No one will make fun of ye.

The path of vengeance leads to a path of destruction.

I am the legendary Cybernetic-pony.
I will protect and serve Queen Luna.
I am a brony and proud of it!

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.