Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 AFU Games Revamped - Minitokyo

AFU Games Revamped

Group announcement by Anime-Fans-United

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

Three of the past AFU games has been revamped. They pretty much all have the same rules. So please do check them out and keep them alive :D

So here are the links for the revamped games.

Word Scrabble
Guess What?!
Scavenger Hunt

If there are any questions please comment/message me and I'll reply back ASAP :D

OTHER ANNOUNCEMENTS

I have not revamped the other games as they are pretty similar to the ones that Angel started. Please forgive me.

Also, I removed the Points System as AFU is no longer keeping scores, since Angel is the only active admin at the moment, it's too much for one person. So scores are no longer counted.

The Games are for fun & keeping the group alive as much as possible.

GOOD LUCK & ENJOY!

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

Awesomeness! :)

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

thank you ! I was so confused as to what to do since there weren't anything really going on in the games at the moment of silence can't wait to take a peek in them and see what's going on !

BuBbLeS!

Signature

tsuyutsuki

tsuyutsuki

The comeback (?)

Aaah... I didn't get it. I'm new at AFU. -.-"

Avatar and Signature design by xxKurumi
Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

just visit the group tsuyutsuki and there is a few links towards the top of the group, a few games going on now, with rules and I've had it helped that it can be explained for me to play in as to others. so drop by them and check them out, they are rather fun once figured out :) hope to see you there :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.