Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who's Better? Kei Takishima(Special A) or Usui(Maid Sama)? - Minitokyo

Who's Better? Kei Takishima(Special A) or Usui(Maid Sama)?

page 1 of 1 18 total items

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

Muffin-chan's return!!!! X3

Hi there people!
Today, I saw Maid Sama and SA and thought, why not do a vote on whose better? Not the animes themself, I mean Kei or Usui. Both pefect guys, but whose better? By the way, please look at my other forum on three other hot dude 'Whose Better' post:Link Name...

Team Kei:

http://api.ning.com/files/y9UpvNpkcdockK6ik*gdqFfHwsdNVKHStGb8xdkQI5KHVgDwR50UHxyD*2OfVfIJG2AP7NAhyYqLDRaTfoUkluQoyNb7fel4/3a8b7aa8c6d7af7a0301ad70f83bc9a71231496848_full.jpg

Team Usui:

http://i42.tinypic.com/263ikqw.jpg

Spoiler (show)

So there you have it =\\\o\\\=. Awesome pictures of the two of them! :D So, whose it gonna be? Yes, under that spoiler is a little gift from me to you Usui Takumi fans. I got all the pics from Google, so thanks google! :D And, I am on Usui's team. He's to good to be true :P Lol. :D

"Standing up for yourself is important, Standing up for others is more important, but Standing with others is most important." - Disney
"Life without happiness is not a life at all." - Toshiroburrito (Personal Quote)
Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

USUI! Blonde Hair & Green Eyes *swoon*
There is nothing better than guys who actually proclaimed their love to you, rather than the ones who challenge you to every competition and then humiliate you in-front of the whole school -__-"

So for me, USUI till the end xD

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

Well, I'd also choose Usui. Not because Maid-sama is newer than S.A. but rather the way Usui acts is much in a normal range compared to Kei Takeshima. Also I find Kei expressionless most of the time compared to Usui.

In terms of Seiyuus, I'd go for Kei's Saiyuu - Jun Fukuyama though.

Signature Image

kuchukuTulip

kuchukuTulip

proud to be a muslim!

dont know about kei, but definitely hate usui (no offense), cauz i hate kaichoou wa maid sama :P

gadisitugirl

gadisitugirl

D u n d u n

I may know a little about Kaichoou wa maid sama, and I don't know anything about Kei (Never read 'Special A') O_o
but from the images in the most top post, I think Kei is more handsome than Usui :D :D hehe
I don't know either Kei's and Usui's personality, so I answered just based from their face O_o

Signature Imageᴍᴀʏ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss ʙᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴜs! ಥ‿ಥ

I vote Takumi Usui!

Reason?!

Physical aspect- He''s so da*n handsome and cute!
Personality aspect- He's so mysterious man, (I really like guys who have this mysteries inside them) (>.<) and also i love the way he protect Misaki.

Absolutely Kei!

its difficullllllttt! >__________<
i cant choose one !

banraider

banraider

Anime Artist

definetly i choose Kei !

Anime Artist

10g

its difficult! i like both of them

i love kei and special a be cause he is handsome,super genius, and very rich

i vote kei !
because he is intelligent and i like his personality.................................^_^

i vote kei because i love special a.................................^_^
but i like kaichou wa maid sama...................^_^

I will choose Kei since he always fascinated by Hikari's personalities and came to realisation.....very cool! :)

wow........its nice that many had vote kei,,,,,,,,,
YAAAHOOOOOOOOOO^_^

Usui! <3
[ link removed ]

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

Kei was better i just like him more i hate usui

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

i love them both

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.