Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Best Servant Part II - Minitokyo

The Best Servant Part II

Tagged under Fate/Zero

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

YuuichiYouko

YuuichiYouko

The Cursed God

This is the continuation of my other thread 'The Best Servant.' The same rules apply to this one too. As I said my is Berserker now that i made up my mind. Yours?

I have killed so many people in my prime. I was banished from heaven for the rest of my eternal life. So as my redemption I will protect a princess from the darkness in my past. I will never let anyone harm her. Even if I die in the end.

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Agreed Berserker^^ He had incredible loyalty; even given the circumstances beteween the person he was loyal to and his Master, he still stayed true to himself in the end.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

http://forum.minitokyo.net/t71629

This is almost identical to the first two posts in the old thread. If the old one was closed due to time-out, please only create a new thread if you have something new to say.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.