Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Images Not Appearing. - Minitokyo

Images Not Appearing.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

Excuse me if this has been addressed, but I didn't see anything about in this forum category, so I thought I'd make a thread.

But whenever I click on an image from the front page or in the galleries, etc, the image doesn't load. It does if I download it, but it never appears elsewhere. At first I thought this was just some site problem that would last a few days, but unless there was something I missed (and forgive me if I missed the announcement?), but it's been a while. I use Chrome, so maybe it's a problem with my browser?

Thanks, guys!

- C.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

if it just started today it could be linked to google's black out, but if not, from what I read it's not, it could be some sort of add-on or setting for your system. with firefox, if I have adblock/no-script on I have to allow certain things in order to see certain things. sometimes new browser updates can cause this as well or new add-ons. if these are still the same, try looking into the fact that you might have accidentally right/clicked and blocked that part of the site. I did that once before myself and I simply had to look for the proper coding and url and simply un-block it and it worked again. if all of these have been looked into it MIGHT be browser, try a different browser and see what happens. believe it or not, it's not uncommon for browser upgrades to have errors in their uploads that cause them to have to do another upload. hope some of these things helps. and it could be your area that you are logging onto mt with blocking the stuff/site in various ways. I've seen this happen before as well. just hope some of this is of some help to you, hope to hear how things are going with you and others that might be having this same problem. since it's just you at the moment, I know I can't help much, but this is a start while we wait for others to state their problems or it being related to browser, etc. best of luck to you fixing this mystery

BuBbLeS!

Signature

tsuyutsuki

tsuyutsuki

The comeback (?)

I am having the same problems as Kurumi. My download doesn't complete when I click on the image to fullview. But it's just on google chrome, safari works just as well. Does anyone know how to solve this? D:

merged: 01-21-2012 ~ 12:07am
http://gallery.minitokyo.net/download/333473
This item also didn't download entirely. The whole section below the desk was replaced by a huge grey bar...

Avatar and Signature design by xxKurumi
Signature

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

A.A.A. Free Time Searching

mmm...I use Google Chrome and I've just tryed to download the image that you linked Tsuki, and I can do it o.o
Sometimes happens that I can download all the image, but if I try some hours later usually I can do it...
I think it should be only an our connession problem, more than a browser or server problem...but I'm not so expert, so I'n mot sure...

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

@ tsuyutsuki & Raffachan - your issues are the same as the bugs reported here: http://forum.minitokyo.net/t71769

As it was stated in that thread:

Quote by CyanideBlizzardThis issue has been notified and is being worked on as well.

Since this is currently in work, I am going to close this thread. Should this problem persist past a month, or not be solved by then, please make a new thread and we shall work from there.

Thank you!

Kurumi's issue looks slightly different though; I'm still having the issue with downloading large scans, but thumbnails are loading perfectly fine for me. If it happens to me, I'll let you know.

One way to evade the issue is when an image download goes awry, right click it, and click 'Open image in new tab' from the menu that pops up. Everything fully loads in a new tab with that option.

merged: 01-23-2012 ~ 02:38pm
Alright, I'm now having the exact issue Kurumi is having, thumbnails are not loading, but downloading makes the image appear (most times).

Screenshot: ----> Here

merged: 01-24-2012 ~ 05:44pm
Alright - the issue for me, with the thumbnails has come and gone. So I have to ask, is anyone still having this issue?

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

Quote by angelxxuanif it just started today it could be linked to google's black out, but if not, from what I read it's not, it could be some sort of add-on or setting for your system. with firefox, if I have adblock/no-script on I have to allow certain things in order to see certain things. sometimes new browser updates can cause this as well or new add-ons. if these are still the same, try looking into the fact that you might have accidentally right/clicked and blocked that part of the site. I did that once before myself and I simply had to look for the proper coding and url and simply un-block it and it worked again. if all of these have been looked into it MIGHT be browser, try a different browser and see what happens. believe it or not, it's not uncommon for browser upgrades to have errors in their uploads that cause them to have to do another upload. hope some of these things helps. and it could be your area that you are logging onto mt with blocking the stuff/site in various ways. I've seen this happen before as well. just hope some of this is of some help to you, hope to hear how things are going with you and others that might be having this same problem. since it's just you at the moment, I know I can't help much, but this is a start while we wait for others to state their problems or it being related to browser, etc. best of luck to you fixing this mystery

I don't know what's going on. Nothing works in IE either. I tried logging in, logging out and it's the same. I fiddled around with my site preferences and unblocked the ecchi and Jpop filters. Nothing. I've refreshed and double checked my browser options. But, like I said, it doesn't work in IE either or when logged out. I just don't understand; I can see the thumbnails and the downloads, just the not the image when you click on the thumbnail and go to the image page. Ahhhh.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

that's weird, there was a bug and is a bug from time to time where the thumbnail doesn't load. it could be based upon what time you come on? peak time can be horrible, it can trigger stuff not working properly on a webpage or the net to be very slow. since you're able to see the other stuff, your area from which you log into with you're not being locked/blocked from viewing it. out of curiosity when was the last time that you updated your adobe and your browser? sometimes that can be related, but not always. I have noticed some older browsers just don't like this site much, but the newer it is, the smoother it works. I'm pretty clueless otherwise, probably might have to bring about a savvy person or summon admin, because I can't figure it out :/ sorry you're having issues and I hope they get fixed soon

BuBbLeS!

Signature

raku-amatsu

raku-amatsu

Shugo Tenshi

Is anyone else getting that strange bug where images arent loading on the homepage?

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

Yes, it appears to be reoccurring at different times. I mentioned it in happening to me as well in my previous post, and now it's happening again.

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

Well, it's not /all/ the thumbnails. I attached picture in my first post of the page when you click on the smaller thumbnail. It's only the images there that are not appearing and it's constant, not on-and-off. It's not the homepage, or on profiles or on group pages. It's when you click, for example, a homepage thumbnail wanting to view the latest wallpaper. I can see the thumbnail on the home page, and I can see the download. But when I click on the the thumbnail to see the latest wallpaper, I can't see it, like in the screenshot I included above. And mine hasn't come and gone; it's been every single image, every single time. In the picture you showed, SolemnSerpent, it appeared the side images weren't showing. It also appeared at that some were while others weren't. That's not quite what I'm experiencing.

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

It's hit and miss on my end; certain images are appearing while others are not, in regards to the thumbnails.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.