Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 SOPA & PIPA - Minitokyo

Do you support or oppose?

Support
1 votes
Oppose
35 votes
I don't know
1 votes
Lions are just big fluffy kitties
4 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 28 total items

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

As Anonymous protests, Internet drowns in inaccurate anti-ACTA arguments

sandumirabela

sandumirabela

-Return to Innocence-

My country already signed it but the curious stuff here is that they want to prevent stealing...okay but why did they steal our rights to know the laws they are giving, why are they stealing the freedom they seem to give us, why they are stealing our freedom...period, though freedom is non-existent in fact but each of us has his/her own idea and impression of it and now they want to steal that too.
For the first time we, the mass should be heard, too many laws that weren't for us but against us, too much hypocrisy, hiding of the truth and so on.
So what happens to the real criminals, real robbers, real wars, real starvation, not virtual ones.....like the virtual one is everything what happens to reality, I mean they haven't eradicated any of these "real' stuff we face each day but now their "pain' seems to be the internet.
So people are dying of hunger even in this age, there are wars even know and everything seems to go backwards already, I mean look how fast kids grow right now and how many of them become parents at 12-13 years, isn't that a sign of question, okay the internet has its blame for some material (look at some pictures around here)....but all started because of them in the first place, we're constantly ridiculed and manipulated.
So they got rich on our back, they aren't even paying their bills but live more or less for free, they don't hesitate to rob us of money in the idea "it's the law that says so", "you need to buy this or you can't manage without it" those are some idea that we find more or less in each ad, in each bill that we pay but now they are just trying to impose their ways.
What is this FB following us everywhere "like", soon I won't feel safe even at the toilet, what is this sharing my info to the world - sharing my privacy, shouldn't we all sue them for that, what is this listening to the phones - again it's my privacy, I have right for an opinion (yes they are you just don't know it), what is this imposing me what to do and what to listen, what is this imposing me what to buy since when are we robots, we're people, the whole idea of the internet was: communication, advertisement, knowledge and now all 3 are about to be stolen.
To be honest I am really thinking what if, what if we unite and just stop buying any CD any stuff related to the PC...and what is the most interesting stuff is that they have so many flows, they haven't succeeded to eradicate anything bad in our lives, but to grow them and now the internet seems to be the sole problem....when we have much more important ones already.
What a complete idiocy this is, I am still thinking when they give laws do they really think or dream of them.

-Return to Innocence-
Signature Image
sigi and ava made by dianas for Mira-chan ;)

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

I haven't been keeping up with news lately, but since this SOPA/PIPA act came to light, I've been following the news more lately.

Though both acts have been dropped by the congress there is something much more interesting with these acts. Both acts basically the same with two or three differences, interesting enough one was passed in the House of Commons and the other in the Senate.

Is it safe to say that Lamar Smith & Patrick Leahy can say goodbye to their positions?

A Youtube video caught my attention and it's something that should be watched.
VIDEO HERE!

If one of these bills are passed I only have one thing to say

Quote: I guess I'll see some people in Jail

---> Found this online & well, I couldn't agree more.

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

this only enhancing the monopoly about internet product for some company get bigger

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 28 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.