Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hello everyone! :D - Minitokyo

Hello everyone! :D

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

gadisitugirl

gadisitugirl

D u n d u n

Hello, my name is Amira and I live in Indonesia.
I like to read manga and I like drawing and reading.
I like some of Japanesse songs (mostly old songs like Kinky Kids, Speed..), especially Utada Hikaru's songs.
I'm not speaking well in English, so I'm sorry if I had write some posts with some false English tenses.
Nice to meet you everyone! :D

Signature Imageᴍᴀʏ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss ʙᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴜs! ಥ‿ಥ

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

Welcome ^_^V

leonskxxx

leonskxxx

Everything is connected..

Hii! gadisitugirl wellcome to Mt ^-^/ I hope the pass very well, and have fun!

Signature

Ellow! Welcome to MT Amira if i may call you so. Enjoy your time here :)

fortis Fortuna adiuvat

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hey there Amira and welcome to mt be certain to check out these two helpful links faq and policy if you have any questions at all don't hesitate to ask. hope to see you around further in the sites, always fun to have new members

BuBbLeS!

Signature

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Hi there gadisitugirl and welcome to Minitokyo!^^ I hope you have plenty of fun here and enjoy yourself^^ Be sure to read the faq and policy carefully so you can get an understanding of how the site works. Don't hesitate to ask me or any of the other members if you have any questions or need help. :)

Howdy, from Texas Miss gadisitugirl! *tips cowboy hat* I know that you'll have a lot of fun here. You may wish to check out the forums and join some of the active discussions. There's a lot to do here. ^^

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

Muffin-chan's return!!!! X3

What's up? :D :D

"Standing up for yourself is important, Standing up for others is more important, but Standing with others is most important." - Disney
"Life without happiness is not a life at all." - Toshiroburrito (Personal Quote)
Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

gadisitugirl

gadisitugirl

D u n d u n

@UsagixKitsune: Thank you very much :D
@Leonskxxx: Yes, I'm sure it does. Thank you! :D
@XokadaidRainquester: Of course, you mau call me Amira :D Thank you :D
@Angelxxuan: Okay, I will check faq and policy links. Thank you! :D
@MisaSasekage: Okay, I will ask if I have sore questions to be answered. Thank you! :D
@Hooyah: I see! Thank you for the cowboy hat tipe :D
@ToshiroBurrito: Hello! :D

Thank you very much for your nice and friendly greetings. Nice to meet you! :D :D

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

Welcome to MT Amira....
:D
i hope you enjoyed your time here at MT...

I can't be the best without you by my side, back07
Signature

gadisitugirl

gadisitugirl

D u n d u n

@Back07: Thank you very much :D I think I enjoyed my time in here :D nice to meet you

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

Quote by gadisitugirl@Back07: Thank you very much :D I think I enjoyed my time in here :D nice to meet you

yeah..

i'm from Indonesia too..
especially Bali, and what about you ?

Signature

Great! Hehe :P You re welcome :) Nice to meet you

fortis Fortuna adiuvat

darkkrisna

darkkrisna

Nemesishorizon

welcome to MT, Amira lets be friend from now on
hope we can got along because we r from the same nation

Man proposes. God disposes.
Signature

gadisitugirl

gadisitugirl

D u n d u n

@Back07: You are from Bali? Wow! :D I'm from Banjarmasin, Kalimantan Selatan (South of Borneo) :D
@XokadaidRainquester: Nice to meet you too :D where do you come from?
@Darkkrisna: Yes, let's be friend :D which land do you live in?

I come form my room in a house in a city in a state in a country in a continent in the world in the universe haha . I m from Romania a country in the Eastern Europe :)

fortis Fortuna adiuvat

gadisitugirl

gadisitugirl

D u n d u n

@XokadaidRainrequester: Hehehe :D I come from the living room hehe.. Wow! Romania OwO There are a lot of castles in Romania, am I right?

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

Quote by gadisitugirl@Back07: You are from Bali? Wow! :D I'm from Banjarmasin, Kalimantan Selatan (South of Borneo) :D
@XokadaidRainquester: Nice to meet you too :D where do you come from?
@Darkkrisna: Yes, let's be friend :D which land do you live in?

Yeah, that's right..
Um, Banjarmasin...
i want to go there sometimes

nice to meet you..
um, darkkrisna is also my friend...
we're in the same Province..
sorrry for my bad english..

Signature

...i think. I only know of one lol ..i don readtravel much. I know how can i not know? Its my country. And i used to like history ..now i don remember a thing. <--bad memory this dude has.

fortis Fortuna adiuvat

gadisitugirl

gadisitugirl

D u n d u n

@Back07: Nice to meet you too. You should come to Banjarmasin then :D there is floating market in here :D. Wow.. Really? Darkkrisna is your friend? Like, schoolmate together sign up this forum? Cool! :D

@XokadaiRequester: I like history too :D huh? Bad memory? It's okay I think, I can easily don't remember something.. TT_TT but you know one right? :D how is the castle look like? Sorry I'm asking too much :-O

Bran Castle. I once went on school trip there. It was ..i don remember :O ! Old..in ruins like all castles ..well not all lol

fortis Fortuna adiuvat

Welcome to MT gadisitugirl. I see you've already made many friends. Have fun ^-^

Why die only once when you can die a little everyday

Just stopping by to welcome you to MT and i hope you have a great time here! It's an awesome site! =D

Since i don't know how to do it... if someone wants to design me a userpage... I would really appreciate it...! =3

AnGeeChan

AnGeeChan

Mangaka

Welcome Amira, really nice to meet you too, enjoy your time on mt, hope you will make many friends and see some awesome works^^ and don't worry about your eng, you are good enough already and speaking with people here is a great opportunity to improve^^ feel free to ask if you need anything^^

"Ah, dear God, if you really do exist
Watch over this child who will not give up"

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.