Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of The language of flowers -HANAKOTOBA- - Minitokyo

Deletion of The language of flowers -HANAKOTOBA-

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

I don't see any real reason that my scan should have been deleted since there's been a text version and a textless version of scans for a long time like these two scans and there's usually different versions of the same scan with a few differences that get posted
Ryohka#568741

Ryohka#568842
also mine is larger overall since it doesn't have any borders, and nothing significant has been cut off or missing from the character itself.

Fenafir

Retired Moderator, Scanner

Fenafir

There are differences in what we we keep :

Text vs. De-text
De-text versions are unofficial version of Text scans so these both can be kept for now. Until an official no-text version comes up, then sometimes the de-text and text versions gets deleted with consideration.

Text vs. Official no text.
Since there is an Official no text version of that scan then there is no need to keep the official text version of that scan. Since the size are big enough there is also no need to keep both. Your scan is also cropped on some sides so it get deleted anyway.

Only time we keep both are text magazines and official no text scans again, with some consideration.

There should be a thread created that's about differences in what you keep in scans, because it's been getting confusing on what can and can't be submitted or kept since the change in Mods and each mod has their own guideline of whats kept. The thread should be something that you and the other mods agree on so that users will know what's acceptable because there have been a few times that You or some one else posted a scan that I probably wouldn't have posted since it seemed too ecchi or was a double scan like these two scans which both stayed (2nd Scan Is cropped more than 1st)
Kurehito Misaki#570381

Kurehito Misaki#513640

and there's a few more that I could point out, then there's the time when a user updates their scan with whole different scan just because someone posted a better version or was two scans on one page then replaced by only one of the two or vice versa and the fav's don't really count towards the scan since it's been changed.

Fenafir

Retired Moderator, Scanner

Fenafir

Quote by StardustKnightThere should be a thread created that's about differences in what you keep in scans, because it's been getting confusing on what can and can't be submitted or kept since the change in Mods and each mod has their own guideline of whats kept.

Not necessary, I browsed your deleted submission and most were repeated mistakes you made over and over. Heavily text and covers shots of incomplete version in which the complete versions were already up in gallery.

Quote by StardustKnightThe thread should be something that you and the other mods agree on so that users will know what's acceptable because there have been a few times that You or some one else posted a scan that I probably wouldn't have posted since it seemed too ecchi or was a double scan like these two scans which both stayed (2nd Scan Is cropped more than 1st)

Scan mods do discuss with each other on certain scans if one is stuck on a decision or needs opinion.
As for indecisive-ness whether to submit certain scans. That is a risk member are willing or not willing to take. Your free to PM question to scan mods on any uncertainties.
I deleted that scan you mention. I thought one was de-texted version but it did not seem so.
For the ecchi part, if you did not know the guidelines has recently been updated so if you have time feel free to read over.

Quote by StardustKnight and there's a few more that I could point out, then there's the time when a user updates their scan with whole different scan just because someone posted a better version or was two scans on one page then replaced by only one of the two or vice versa and the fav's don't really count towards the scan since it's been changed.

We can't be here on MT 24/7 to catch these tricks but if submitters report their submissions about this then the old scan will still get deleted even if its a different picture the user updated with. I already got some members that report such behavior so your free to do the same. If you want to be so serious about it then you can also show proof with a screencap.

About two submission on same page posted but updated with some other picture you should note that there isn't like 50+ favs within those first few seconds or minutes that duplicates accumulated. So not many favors are screwed over. Accidental duplicates happens and submitters can update their scan if the mods don't delete there's first or is not around at that time. It your choice if you want to do it or not.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.