Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Least Favorite Character...with rules - Minitokyo

Least Favorite Character...with rules

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Legionary

Legionary

Ramen Loving

Alright, I'm sure there must have been a couple of threads (I'm assuming) asking your least favorite character and this thread is asking that question too, but with a few guidelines. Oooh, it's like you're back in school. How fun. :P

1) The character must be from a show where you've watched at least a 3rd of the show's episodes.
2) You have to have one concrete example of them doing something you didn't like.

Mainly the rules are to weed out complaining about popular shows or whatever from people who haven't even watched the show, make you really think about a show that you've must have liked even a little to watch a good amount of episodes of it, and to pick a character that you actually know and still dislike them.

And....go. :B

Signature
"I wish the real world would just stop hassling me" - MB20

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

Makoto from School Days

Spoiler (show)

Cheats on Kotonoha with Sekai cos Kotonoha won't put out.
Cheats on Sekai with Kotonoha cos she has big boobs.
Cheats on both of them with every girl this class because he's not a good person.
Attends the bon dance with Sekai while Kotonoha gets raped.
Dumps Sekai cos she's pregnant.

Sekai did not stab him enough times in my opinion .__.

Suzaku Kururugi from Code Geass. Not that he done anything bad that make me don't like him but he have this love or hate aura surrounding him.
Maybe is his indecision to either fight for Nippon or Britannia that made me hate him.

Legionary

Legionary

Ramen Loving

My turn ;D

I actually will probably have a couple....but for now,

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c269/legionarycohort/Sakura_1.jpg
Sakura Haruno from Naruto....and beware, spoilers abound.

Throughout the series she is just a crying mess who plays with Naruto's emotions, is eyerollingly deeply 'in love' with Sasuke, and despite being 'smart' she seems like a Barbarian most of the time and fist fights people who annoy her. XD

She doesn't have any good memories of Sasuke, so despite her deep love, it really seems she's only really been in love with him because she finds him handsome? Bleh.

And she knows Naruto has a crush on her, but either pretends it's not serious or uses his crush to play around with him, leading him on sometimes, most notably when she tells him she loves him, but obviously doesn't mean it. Why would she do that? Low blow, Sakura.

Signature
"I wish the real world would just stop hassling me" - MB20

Orihime. Yes I know that shes a sweet girl and has the abilty to reverse injuries. But with all the fighting that goes on in series. She seems to get her self in the way most of the time. Leaving to the Hueco Muedo with Ulquiorra wasn't going to save her friends from the Arrancars whats so ever. It just made things more complicated. And crying over everyone doesn't help at all either. Her friends always seem to get hurt while trying to protect her. She needs something more to her character to make her strong.

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

Makoto Itou From School Days He's a big womanizer and he's ugky I just hate him and he's doesn't deserve this attention

Spoiler (show)

katsura shouldn't have killed sekai for that hopeless loser

Aside from him there's stellar loussier she's annoying the producers spent a couple of episodes on her just wasting the viewer's time

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.