Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Colored Manga Pages - Minitokyo

Colored Manga Pages

page 1 of 1 4 total items

I understand that there has been a real crack down on manga pages that are too wordy, but I noticed that the same doesn't seem to apply to the colored pages. Now, I have a book with some "special" pages in it. The pages are arranged like manga except they are all colored. I wanted to know if these would be allowed in or not. I do not want to go through the trouble of scanning only to have them all deleted.

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

Hmmm I dunno if I can fully answer you question, but here goes
Colored manga pages are accepted provided they are not full of speech bubbles (like those that show everyday conversation... I think).
You might want to provide a sample shot like what your special pages are like for the mods here to decide.

Signature Image

I'm glad I asked first, cause these are a bit wordy. I won't bother scanning them then. Thank you.

Fenafir

Retired Moderator, Scanner

Fenafir

Responding as a scan mod: if they are clutter with too many speech bubbles, show random, ordinary scenes and panel parts are too small, then it won't be acceptable. We are kind of picky on these types of scans so if you want to try, you can post sample shots here. Just try to pick the large, significant scenes. Browse the monochrome scan gallery and use them as guidelines to get an idea on what we would accept.

Some examples:

Black Rock Shooter

Alphonse#543575

Fairy Tail Chapter 149 Color

Fairy Tail Chapter 231 Color

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.