Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you say about...a contest? - Minitokyo

What do you say about...a contest?

Group announcement by Make-A-Friend

page 1 of 1 8 total items

sandumirabela

sandumirabela

-Return to Innocence-

I just came up with this wild idea, for me is a first so that's why I call it "wild", it's the first time when I break the shell after so much time and decide starting a contest...we haven't done that in ages right?
I am sure that among our members are so many wallers already, shame to me I have never tried it for real, I don't even have a great photoshop.
And let's make this an interesting contest, I have 2 ideas, it's your choice:
1. team up with a member....this is in order to get some friends for real, so sometimes that happens when you break the shell and try communicating,
2. make a wall with the themes: "Best friends" or "Ideal friendship"... I am not imposing to you to put this title to your walls, that would be completely wrong, I am leaving titles and imagination up to you, the purpose is for you to show what is your "ideal friendship" or what means "best friends" for you.

And right now it occurred to me that not all of us were wallers so it occurred to me another idea, some are better writers:
1. talk about an experience in your life where you found who are your true friends.
2. make a story about friendship

Now I must say the voting will be made by other members or by the number of favorites you receive (I will fav. every work you bring as a sign of appreciation and support)
And about putting the walls for everyone to see them...bare with me because I am not to good with sites myself so I'll try my best to advertise them too.

Deadline: I want to see if my idea is well liked first and who might join. You will probably have a month or so.
(I am busy myself with personal affairs).
Remark: Stories and walls post them all on the main page.

I'll be happy to see people participate, unfortunately I can't give you a real prize, the only prize I can be is for you to succeed in making some friends.

-Return to Innocence-
Signature Image
sigi and ava made by dianas for Mira-chan ;)

The idea is really good. I really like it!

sandumirabela

sandumirabela

-Return to Innocence-

Hopefully more will join!

-Return to Innocence-
Signature Image

kuchukuTulip

kuchukuTulip

proud to be a muslim!

I love the idea and i will try to write a story, but do i have to team up with someone for that too?. ^^

sandumirabela

sandumirabela

-Return to Innocence-

It's your choice if you do!

-Return to Innocence-
Signature Image

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

I like the idea of the idea of doing both. But i think having two categories for the contest would work to. Have one where you can team up with someone and do a solo category for the more bashful people and encourage comments and the people can bond through the comments they make on the walls. That is actually how I met some friends on here, I commented on their art work and well the relationship grew from there. That way people who don't have that great of skill can also bond with the artists themselves.

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

sandumirabela

sandumirabela

-Return to Innocence-

I agree with you KyoFan368 the idea is for us to join more and to communicate more around here, to make friends...of course I support real friends, I mean not virtual ones only but I am certain that some of us can meet in real life too, it's just a matter of wanting somethign really much.
We will have 2 categories and I am not taking sides with the bashing, but I do support critics, the idea is for everyone to be nice to each other and not feel that we were offended or that our art was and as you said it to make useful comments....to build bridges instead of walls!

-Return to Innocence-
Signature Image

Shadowgirl

Shadowgirl

Rin Matsuoka

I like the idea whats the contest

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.