Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Oh, Ciao! :3 - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

This place is wonderful *w* ! Hello, my name is Mary I am 25 years old. I really like to read manga and watch anime, are so many ones that I like that I can not say which I prefer, One Piece Saint Seiya, but are in first place. I love the yaoi and everything about him, anime, manga scans, games, movies etc..

leonskxxx

leonskxxx

Everything is connected..

ciao ragazza carina! Welcome to MT ^-^/ I hope you enjoy the stay, and have fun

Signature

Thank you, so muchh. I love you picture in avatar <3

darkkrisna

darkkrisna

Nemesishorizon

welcome to MT , kisaky hope you find hapiness here and make alot fo friend ^^

Man proposes. God disposes.
Signature

leonskxxx

leonskxxx

Everything is connected..

You're Welcome Mary :)

Signature

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

Welcome to Minitokyo, Kisaky! I'm glad that you're enjoying your stay thus far, :) Don't forget to check out the FAQ and Policy, to more efficiently understand how MT operates. Also, your avatar is adorable.

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

I thank you all, you are very kind > w <It 's a wonderful forum!
Thank Solemn <3

Welcome to MT Kisaky. I hope you make many friends and enjoy the wallpapers, scans and indy arts ^^
Oh, and the forums are fun too :D
Make sure you read those links given by SolenmSerpent. You can ask for help if you need any.
Have fun! :D

Why die only once when you can die a little everyday

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hey there Mary and welcome to mt, glad to have some new "faces" about mt. as the helpful links have already been provided by double S don't hesitate to ask any questions that you might have, this is a small community with active and friendly members. hope to see you back soon :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Hi there Mary and welcome to Minitokyo!^^ I hope you have plenty of fun here^^ Please be sure to read the faq and policy so you'll have a better understanding of how this site works and of the rules. Don't hesitate at all to ask me or any of the other members if you have any questions or need help. :)

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

A.A.A. Free Time Searching

In this topic I saw italian words o.o
Welcome on board, Mary!
Benvenuta :D

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

hello Mary...
welcome to MT..
:)

I can't be the best without you by my side, back07
Signature

Thank you so much! I am very happy

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

Quote by KisakyThank you so much! I am very happy

yeah...
u're welcome...
:D

Signature

AnGeeChan

AnGeeChan

Mangaka

Welcome Mary!^^ enjoy your time on MT, hope you will make many friends!^^ yaoi fan, eh? how sweet!^_^

"Ah, dear God, if you really do exist
Watch over this child who will not give up"

hitsu-chan

hitsu-chan

K-PoP AdDicTioN <3

hi and welcome at MT :D
I hope you'll enjoy your stay with us :3

Signature
make-your-best ecchi-club host-club bleach-central tsubasa s20-signaturestudio

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

where are you from Mary ?

Signature

orange-lisa

orange-lisa

Mina Color Art

Ciao Kisaky! Benvenuta in Minitokyo! Se ti piacciono gli anime così tanto questo è il posto adatto per te! Ci sono tantissime persone simpatiche con cui parlare, i moderatori sono sempre disponibili in caso di problemi, puoi trovare tante immagini bellissime, nel forum ci sono discussioni interessanti e giochi per passare il tempo e i gruppi organizzano spesso competizioni tra wallers. Sicuramente troverai sempre qualcosa da fare quando vorrai fare una capatina. Buona permanenza!

Grazie infinite a tutti! I am very like MT >w<

Heya Mary! Hope you have a great time here at MT!

Since i don't know how to do it... if someone wants to design me a userpage... I would really appreciate it...! =3

trofikabinet

trofikabinet

NOT a douche canoe

Hi Kisaky, I hope you're already enjoying browsing MT's awesome sections :3
Enjoy!

You and I...we're not real. We never were.

Quote by back07where are you from Mary ?

from Sicily, ^^

Many thanks, you are all very nice ^ ^ MT is wonderful is full of interesting discussions,
I like to share my passions with other people > w <.

Welcome to Minitokyo, Kisaky! ^^ Your avvie is so cute =w=
I'm glad you seem to be enjoying it here~! ^_^

P.S. The links that MisaSasekage and SolemnSerpent gave you are very helpful, if you haven't read them already :3

Quote by LadyTextaholicWelcome to Minitokyo, Kisaky! ^^ Your avvie is so cute =w=
I'm glad you seem to be enjoying it here~! ^_^

P.S. The links that MisaSasekage and SolemnSerpent gave you are very helpful, if you haven't read them already :3

Thank you ^ ^ Lady
It is very useful links.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.