Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Lost something precious - Minitokyo

Lost something precious

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Chowah

Chowah

Hey...hey..hey..!!

Well yeah ,I something very precious that is my MP5 player.Ohhhhh the pain I'm being reminded of every minute I think of it.It feels like hell.
I couldn't keep the pain to myself so thought sharing this with you guys might help a little.
So share your pain,don't hesitate,'cause yours truly is here to listen. After all,sharing is the ultimate solution to everything.:-]

** Share something that you lost that was painful and/or distressing.**

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

I'm not exactly sure what the question that members should respond to is... where is the topic for discussion?

Please edit your post to make this more clear.

Signature Image

Please correct me if I am mistaken, but I think that Chowah wants us to share something that we lost that was painful and/or distressing. In so doing we may find some relief in the sharing.

I lost a very special Shetland Sheepdog named Tulip while I was away from home. It still hurts after three years. T.T

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.