Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Requesting Architecture Images - Minitokyo

Requesting Architecture Images

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Hi guys! I'm not sure if this is where I post this, but I am looking for a gallery that exists or help in making one exist. I'm always looking for pictures of buildings, homes, rooms, backgrounds in various anime. Even room layouts and designs. Is anyone else interested in these pictures and know where I can find some?

Thank you so very much,
Saki

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

I don't know where to find scans like that on other websites, but MT does have a tag called 'Background Art', which is used for scans with no people, & just landscapes, houses, scenic scans. If you're trying to isolate buildings, homes, etc you can be more specific by typing in other terms, or adding "-" before each search term. Example: background art, -sky -clouds

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

Thank you so so so much! It totally helps! :D

BTW, I love your signature quotes!

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

Glad I was able to help! :)

And thank you; I found the quotes here, from a lovely list of classic insults, lol: x

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.